Chapter 28 Happy Date..

Start from the beginning

Ms.Mikahara appeared after that , she just got the approval for the party in the hospital i was admitted in so long as we keep our voices in a moderate theme so we wouldn't disturb the other patient from the next room....

Minamino might spend that time in the hospital as he often does since he start living in the Famille but this time is a bit different now , he's with friends who acts as a a family and her girlfriend was there , and they spend the night with fun and laughter..

A few days have passed.since then, minamino is sitting on his study table in his room..studying..

(Yomiko , will be probably busy with work for a while...) i wish i could spend some time with her for just a little while...He thinks to himself ..

*Knock*Knock*

"Mina , are you there ?"

"! Y-yeah !"

He heard Yomiko's voice outside his room , he was such in a hurry he bump his knees on the side of his bed , he tumbled as he reaches for the door , but hes reach a bit short he slammed his face in the door..

*Blamm!*

"A-are you okay in there ?!" (geez what he's doing there ?) "I'm going to open the door..."

As she tries to open it , something is preventing it for her to open it fully as if something is blocking it from behind...

"Mina ?" ..(his not answering...but i've just heard his voice..) as she forcefully open the door she heard a bit of a thud , then she finally saw mina laying on the floor and curling like a ball..

"W-what are you doing down there ?"

"Uh..no nothing just , doing some crunches.." as he tried to hide his pain to Yomiko..

"Are you sure you're okay ?" 

"Y-yeah just dandy , just let me lay here for a while...can i help you with something ?" he whimpers silently still holding in the pain...

"If you say so..., well i just wanted to ask you.." Yomiko's blushed for some reason..., "Well i just wanted to ask you , since i finally got a day off...."

When he heard about the day off , he abruptly stood up , and held Yomiko's hand..

"You have a day off ? Wanna go out for a date then...?!" 

"You're bleeding...." Yomiko looked at him with a blank stare as is by now she's really used to see Minamino bleeding...

"That's not really important right now , so will you go out on a date with me ? Please..." as he pleads blood gushing and all..

"Well..since i got nominated , i might be very busy on the following days  , sure let's go out on a date.." she smiled at him happily for the reason he came into his boyfriend's room is to ask him originally..

"Alright !!" 

"But, wipe off that blood first..."

The next day..

(Alright a date with Yomiko!) he haven't gotten enough sleep yesterday he got really excited like a 12 year old who's excited for a school field trip..

"Well..she's not here yet , am i too early ? , nah' doesn't matter even if she just played with me and not really planning on going out (which is kinda sad) i'd still wait for her here..."

"Hi ..hope i'm not late.." 

"I'm...sorry , do i know you ?!"

"Oh! that means my disguise is working perfectly.."