Black Persuasion ~ Part Eleven ~ A Vampire Romance

Start from the beginning

******************

' Hiya.' I said to Katie who was in the kitchen making her self a sandwich.

' Hi darling. How are ya?' she said smiling. I noticed that she was already in her pyjamas.

' oh shiz! You got work tonight don't ya?' I rolled my eyes at my stupidity.

' Nope. Day off. Oh yah and tomorrow too!' she chirped excitingly.

' how did you manage that ? I thought they were short of workers?' I said generally curious.

' not anymore. They got this new girl named Michelle. She's super nice.' she said sitting down to the kitchen table.

I joined her.

' that's the girl who fired me too. You don't think she's Joshua's new donor, do you?' I sputtered.

' Erm, I honestly don't know. By the way, how are you doing with that whole situation?' she asked concerned.

' the Joshua situation?' I assumed.

She nodded.

' I hate him.' I said simply.

' no you don't.' she whispered.

' ugh, I know.' I wailed.

' I know you to well. Don't worry Hannah, everything will be ok soon.' she said so positively that I almost believed her.

' how can you say that? It obviously is not ok!' I taunted.

' it will be soon. Please just trust me, ok?' she insisted

I nodded weakly and decided to change the subject.

' so... what are we going to do for the night? Are we watching a movie in the living room?' I predicted.

' no we cant use the living room because Jimmy is in there with Abbie. We will have to take it upstairs, I guess.' she shrugged.

' ABBIE!?' I cried.

Katie didn't look taken back like I half expected her to.

' yeah , I know, that's how I reacted too when I heard Jimmy has gotten himself a girlfriend.' she laughed.

' GIRLFRIEND!' I spat.

Katie nodded and squinted her eyes at me.

' well, I wasn't as surprised as you are.' she notified.

' I cant believe she is his girlfriend! What the hell! She is a total bitch! He can do way better then her!' I said breathing hard.

' wow slow down there. What are you talking about ? Abbie is a darling, ok yeah sure, she doesn't have the best style but she's a nice person. Come on, just get to know her.' she said getting up out of her seat and walking to the door.

' I tried to be nice to her when she came and she was a total B with a Itch in it!' I said remembering how she spoke to me that day.

*-~- hey guys , if you are confused right now then please read over page 73ish because I changed Abbie's character. Lol, sorry if its confusing. -~-*

' it was her first day Hannah. Its gotta be hard. Come on, give her a second chance.' she said, sympathizing for that crazy chick!

I nodded once and followed her to the living room.

There was no point in trying to convince Katie about Abbie. She wouldn't believe me because she doesn't believe that some people are just plain evil. She believes everybody has good. Which I guess, in most cases is true but no, not in this particular one.