Bucky's Back (pt 2)

Ok so I know that this is not how the story of Bucky goes in the comics or cinematic universe but just bear with me because you guys really wanted a part 2 ) and I feel like this sucks...feedback?
Alicia

"Is there anything else you guys needed?" Steve asked you, running his hand through his hair and looking back at you while you nursed your baby.

You just shook your head, not looking up at Steve.

"(y/n), don't be like this. You have me and you have Logan." Steve sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulders. "We'll help you get through this."

You smiled a little and blinked to stop the tears that had forced their way to your eyes ever since you were told about Bucky's death.

"Thanks, Steve. You've been great. I just-" You took a deep breath. "I miss him so much." I let out shakily.

"You know what? I'll stay tonight." Steve patted my back and stood up. "Chicken casserole okay? It's the only thing I really know how to make."

This made you laugh.

"Go for it, Cap." You said, smiling down at your baby. "You are so lucky you can't eat solid food yet." Logan just smiled at you and cooed.

***

You sat bolt upright in your bed, looking around your room. You sighed and got up, realizing your window was wide open, causing the wind to whistle between your curtains.

As you walked to the window, you passed Logan's crib and gave him a kiss on the forehead and smiled down at him as he yawned.

Once you got to the window, you leaned your elbows on the windowsill and admired the lights that were still on at the building across the alley from you.

For late fall in 1941, with 13 months of having no Bucky, you were feeling pretty content. You sighed and silently thanked god for letting Steve come back to take help you take care of Logan and help you get your life relatively together.

You backed away from the window when you head a rustle right outside your window.

"St—" You began to scream for Steve but a dark hand covered your mouth, preventing you from calling Steve to your rescue.

"Is he here?" The man asked, leaving your side and uncovering your mouth.

"What?" You asked, so dazed and confused that you couldn't process what was happening. When you saw the man hovering over Logan's crib, you became fully alert and rushed over to the crib, moving yourself in between the man and the baby.

"My son." The man whispered.

"This is not your son—" You looked the man in the face for the first time and you almost passed out. "Bucky..." You whispered, tears springing to your eyes.

The man's wide eyes reminded you of a spooked horse and he looked at you and then back at Logan. He reached out to touch Logan, totally ignoring your remark, and you slapped his hand away.

You hissed in pain when you drew your hand back in pain. You looked down at his arm and found that it was metal.

"Bucky, what hap—" You were interrupted one more time by the door slamming open and Steve running in. He took a swing at Bucky and Bucky dodged it then disappeared.

Steve looked at you, confused.

"Was that—" Steve motioned toward the open window and you ran into his arms, sobbing into his chest.

"Bucky knew Logan was his son, Steve. He knew." You wailed. Steve just rubbed your back mechanically as you felt the breeze from the still open window blow on your back, making you shiver.

"Bucky's back."