Thanksgiving

So Thanksgiving was yesterday, but who cares? I'm going to give you an imagine TODAY. ON BLACK FRIDAY. You're welcome.

Alicia

***

You rammed the door open and held it open with your foot as you dragged about ten grocery bags into you an your boyfriend's flat.

"Sebastian, are you going to come help me or nah?" You yelled, hoping her would hear you from wherever he was.

"No!" He shouted back. You could just picture the cute mischievousness on his face as he shouted out his stubborn answer.

You blew a strand of stray hair from out of your face before beginning your search for Sebastian. You followed the stream of quiet chatter in the direction of the game room. And of course, there he was, on his stupid, god-forsaken Xbox playing Call of Duty with (probably) Anthony Mackie. You opened the door quietly enough as to not bring attention to yourself and swiftly snatched the controller from Sebastian's hands.

"Sorry, Mackie, but Stan's gotta go now!" You shouted lough enough for Anthony to hear you. All you got in response was a grumbling protest from both boys.

"Baaaaaabe!" Sebastian whined, turning to grab the controller out of your hands. You held it high out of his reach.

"You are going to help me make this damn casserole, Sebastian Stan." You walked in front of the TV and put the controller in the drawer in which it belonged. "And then we'll see about you continuing your game with Man Child #2."

Sebastian stood abruptly and walked out of the room, you trailing him. He unpacked the groceries without saying a word and began to peel the sweet potatoes that were need in order to make the sweet potato casserole. Neither of you were much of a cook but Sebastian's family had pressed you to make this dish and your family had enthusiastically agreed.

"Seb?" You asked cautiously, reaching out to put your arms around his waist?

"Mm?" He mumbled, either really focused on what he was doing or really pissed off at you for ruining his fun.

"Do you want me to help?"

"Only if your majesty desires." Sebastian said, his tone was flat and his eyes un-moving from the almost peeled sweet potato.

"Since you're gonna be like that..." You retrieved the new can of whipped cream that Sebastian had put away and shook it. Since Seb was being such a grumpy bugger, he didn't see what was about to happen.

In less than ten seconds, Sebastian had a clean and precise swirl of whipped cream on top of his head and a dollop of whipped cream on his nose.

He froze; you were a bit scared at what was about to happen, after all, you weren't sure of his mood. But before you knew it, Sebastian had snatched the can of whipped cream out of your hand and made his own masterpiece out of whipped cream on your face.

"Now we're even." Sebastian smiled and kissed you, leaving a little bit of whipped cream on your nose as well.

***

Anyway, I hope you guys liked this one...sorry it ends kind of suddenly but I'm watching the hockey game...and speaking of hockey...don't forget to read my new NHL Imagines book. And request and comment and vote. Love you guys!

Alicia