Lesson 6 (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"I have aspirin for your stomach, I have a chocolate muffin. Its freshly baked thanks to my mum, I also got you junk food, nutella, and I bought over Titanic, we don't have to watch it if you don't want"

This was honestly the best thing someone could do for me.

"Thank you" I smiled at him as I gave him a hug. Titanic was my favorite movie and I swear I could watch it 5 times a day if I could.

"Your welcome. Having sisters comes in handy" He told my passing me the aspirin and bottle of water. I swear this boy was an angel in disguise.

"You are the best" I told him as I swallowed the pill down. I popped the DVD into the computer and moved over for him.

"Don't you want to lay down? I asked.

"If you want me to" He told me.

"Get in here Lou" I told him.

"Well if you insist" He winked cheekily before removing his shoes.

"I didn't mean it like that!" I told him as he layed next to me. He passed me the chocolate muffin and as I began to eat he rubbed my tummy while placing the computer on his. 

This by far is the  nicest anyone has ever been to me while on my period. He moved me closer to him to the point where my head was on his chest and as I finished the muffin, I rested my arm around his torso.

We sat there watching the movie and being the gentlemen he is, he didn't try anything when the sex scene came on. 

Now we we're on the part I dreaded the most. The part where the boat is sinking and I am honestly still baffled to this day how someone would risk there life for a person they just met. I know its a movie but I love it to bits. I have always wanted a love like that. What can I say, I'm a girl.

I could feel the tears forming in my eyes as they were headed towards the water. I looked up to see Louis's eyes focused on the screen as he bit his lip trying not to cry. The sight was amusing and adorable all at once. 

"You okay there?" I asked him. He looked at me really quick before wiping his eyes.

"I have allergies" He mumbled and I almost couldn't help myself from laughing. I didn't want to embarrass him so I turned my attention to the screen and focused on as they made there promises never to let go.

I know some people think this movie is dumb because Rose should have made room for him but that's not the point. First of all, there was no room. Second, it's not even about that, its about loving someone so much to the point where you would sacrifice everything for them.

I could feel the tears fall down my face. It didn't help that I was PMSing right now either.

I felt Louis wipe my tears and when I looked up at him he had a genuine smile on his face. 

Normally people would take one look at him and think he was a cruel criminal when really he is a sweet guy. 

He didn't have to do any of these things for me because we aren't even dating at all, its just sexual agreement but he was still kind enough to do so. 

I hope I could find a guy like him one day.

"What are you thinking about?" Louis asked.

"What makes you think I was thinking?" I questioned.

"You didn't realize the computer screen is blank plus when you think about something you tend to purse your lips or blush. I know this because it was the same look you gave me when I asked to be your teacher." He told me.

"I was just thinking about...certain things" I tried to avoid the fact on how I was thinking about him.

"Like what?" He whispered his lips dangerously close to the skin on my neck.

"I-" My breathing hitched as he began to trail his fingers up to my breast.

I could feel the urge to kiss him growing more and more as he traced my bra.

"Even when you don't feel good you manage to make your self irresistible" 

I knew what was going to happen if he kept this up. 

'Kiss me, Holly" 

Just like that, our peaceful moment got heated just from those three words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm crying right now because its times like these when I need Louis to rub my tummy and watch titanic with me!!!!!

Anyway, sorry for making this short and leave you hanging, my brain is dead and this chapter was kinda what I am feeling! 

So last chapter I asked a question of the day and I said who ever answered, I would dedicate a chapter to you, well more than one person answered so don't worry, I will eventually dedicate a chapter to you !

PS:  Louis and Eleanor are too cute! Those silly photos that they took made me smile which is very strange because I don't ship Louis with anyone but me so yeah...I still respect El though... Though sometimes I wish she could be ugly because then I wouldn't be so jealous of her.

Sorry to all the Larry shippers who I might of offended. And sorry for this long speech.

Anyway comment and vote!

Love you xoxo Naked Hugs and Kisses ;)