Lesson 6 (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

'About 3 days ~H'

'Do you want me to come over? I could bring you some stuff to distract you from whatever it is girls feel when they get that XX~L'

That message made me laugh. I wanted him hear but Todd and my mom are home. It was barley seven which meant my mom might be leaving early depending on her schedule.

'I want you to come but later. My mom and Todd are home. I'll tell you when. ~H'

'No prob, I have 4 sisters, I know how you girls get. XX ~L'

I decided to go check when my mom would leave. I went into her room and she was going crazy..

"Where is my eyeliner and mascara!" She panicked.

"I thought you work today?" She usually never wears make up. What makes today so different?

"I do work today and I am running late so if your not going to help me look , at least tell me if I look okay?" I could see a slight blush on her cheeks.

"You look beautiful as always" I told her. It was true, I always looked up to my mom.

"Thanks so should I skip the eye make up?"

"Yeah but you don't need it if your going to work" I told her.

"I have no time to explain! I'm late right now and the boss is going to kill me. Tell your brother I said bye" She said kissing my forehead as she ran towards the stairs.

"Holly!" I heard Todd yell. I got up and went to the room where he was yelling.

"What is it?"

"Your a girl right? Which tie should I wear? Allison's whole family is coming over and I am nervouse because-" I cut off his rambling.

"Green, it matches your eyes" I stated.

"Your the best!" 

He began to fiddle with around trying to figure out how it goes. I laughed before helping him.

"Thanks! I have to go now and I'm so worried how this is going to turn out" 

He was really nervous, I almost felt bad.

"Don't worry Todd, just remember to be polite and NO PDA in front of her family" I warned him.

"Yeah Yeah yeah" He said as he began to rush out.

"Bye Holly!" I heard the door slam indicating he was gone.

Seeing all that rushing around made me more tired than I already was. I went to my room and climbed in bed pulling my laptop close to me, ready to drown out the world when I remembered Louis.

I typed a quick text into my phone before setting it down.

'Come over, they are gone ~H'

The phone beeped and read:

'Great, I'll be over in 5. XX ~L'

I smiled a bit as I snuggled more into my blanket. Leave it to me to be wrapped with blanket when there is about 90 degree weather outside.

I went on YouTube ready to hear some Lady Gaga songs while I would search for a free movie online. I didn't car what it was, as long as I could understand it.

I hummed quietly as I scanned the screen. There were a lot of cheesy flicks on here which didn't sound the least bit appealing so I decided to keep looking.

"Holly?" I heard the familiar voice call as he entered my room. Louis wearing a cute beanie and with a bag full of unknown items.

"You we're fast" I said to him. He smiled at me before pulling out some of the things he got.