Chapter 21

I woke up and looked for Ally. Mani told me that she left earlier. She's avoiding me; whatever.

I can't let that go forever though; sooner or later I need to have a talk with Ally.

I went for breakfast by myself. I need some time to think.

When I was done I decided to take a walk around campus before classes started. I kept walking till I recognized the point I reached; It was here, here was where Ally's and I bond came alive.

For sure she got me having feelings since the very first day we met; well, it happened at night. Anyway, it was the second day, the audition day, when I realized this was starting to get serious. When I needed someone and she was there; when she understood me like nobody ever did before, when she didn't judge me, when she stayed despite my efforts of pushing her out.

Furthermore, in the middle of my breakdown Ally was able to comfort me; and damn, she was really good. She held me closer and caressed my skin for the very first time and I felt it; I felt loved, I felt special, I felt home. She woke up every sense in me, made my whole body react, even my soul. She had me wrapped around her finger since that day.

I closed my eyes and touched my arm slightly. I could still feel her fingertips on my skin, like that day.

I was lost in the reminiscence of that beautiful moment when I could hear a laugh in the back of my mind. It was coming from far away from me but I could hear it because it was loud enough. It was a contagious laugh, a beautiful one. It was familiar. I could recognize it anytime; It was my Sunshine's laugh.

Is she nearby? Or now I'm hearing stuff in my head? I opened my eyes to check which one was true.

I looked around in various directions trying to make out if she was really there. I glanced her tiny and perfect figure from my spot.

I walked towards her with the biggest smile on my face. Just seeing her is enough to make my day.

As I was approaching her I could see why she was laughing that hard. It felt like a punch in the stomach. I must be getting pale.

There she was; my girl, laughing with him.

I hated that I wasn't the reason to make Ally laugh; but it was even worst seeing that idiot was the reason.

I've always hated him. I just don't get what Ally sees in him to say his funny and blah blah; to me he's just plain boring.

I hated that blonde lights on his hair, we are not in the 90s anymore, dude. I hated whenever he played stupid dull songs in his guitar. I do hate his voice that sounds like is he has a running nose all the time; but which I really hate the most it's the way he looks at Ally. I know he wants her.

Little church boy wants little church girl, disgusting. I don't even know how he can be Brian's son. My teacher is a hottie, funny as hell and has the voice of an angel; but this cheap version of him it's just disgusting.

I covered Ally's eyes with my hands from behind and I faked a smile towards Whatever-his-name-is.

"Who is it???....Aghhh Niall, help me" Ally said giggling.

So that's his name, not that I care anyway. He was about to open his mouth but I shot him a pretty intimidating glare. I could beat his boring ass anytime I wanted.

"Mmm I think I'm pretty sure who you are...." Ally moved her right hand to touch mine. "Yayyy!!! It's you LoLo" She shouted excited.

I uncovered her eyes and she hugged me excited, way too excited I would say. She must have realized it 'cause she pulled away quickly.