Chapter 12 (Part 2)

I rolled my eyes at Ally's reaction there's no need to get hostile.

"So, what do you wanted to talk about specifically Dinah?" I asked.

"Just for the record, I just want to be informed" Dinah said feeling a little embarrassed.

"Well, you see darling, it consists in a penis and a vagina; the penis inserts the vagina hole...and..." Jesy explains her, having fun. I burst the biggest laugh ever.

"Oh Gosh!!!" Mani shouted

"Oh my...!!! I already knew that....I don't really need info....I just wanted....an opinion..." Dinah said turning as red as she possibly could.

I checked out Ally to see her reaction, she was super serious like if she was really offended or something.

"There's also more stuff you can do....and there's gay sex, and threesomes, and orgies..." I said trying to tease the girls, specially Ally.

"Oh, sorry you didn't need info right, DJ? I was just clarifying" Jesy and I crack up she hugs me and whispers in my ear.

"Gay sex? Really Laur?....Well maybe that's why she was so offended" Jesy laughs and I hit her arm jokingly.

"You're out of your mind girl" I giggled.

I looked again at Ally who seemed seriously bothered once more. I mean, I wouldn't expect her to get all defensive; she was progressively freeing herself with me. I can tell that she clearly doesn't like Jesy.

"Seriously DJ, you are thinking about it? Just because of this guy, I mean...I want my first time to be special....Lauren is right with that" Normani said.

"No, you don't understand. It's not that I want to do it with him, but it just came to my mind because I started with the flirting. What if we end up dating? You know I'm not supposed to do it either" Dinah explained.

"Yeah....you mean you are meant to wait till marriage. I guess I'll wait to..." Normani said.

"Wow, you guys here in the US are really strict with religion and stuff" Jesy said surprised.

"Well, not all of us...if you know what I mean" I winked at her and gained a glare from Ally.

"I'm waiting till marriage of course, it doesn't matter if other people don't understand...you girls can do whatever you want but I don't get why you are questioning it" Ally shrugged.

"I think is the right thing to do....That's what I've been taught, but what if I don't get married till 30??? I don't know....maybe sometime I want to get there with someone" Normani said hesitating.

"Exactly! You know I'm all about free sex with whomever you want....but what if you are in love? Are you gonna ruin a relationship because of that?" I let the question out there.

"True love waits" Ally stated. Ok, she has learnt pretty well what her ring says. Her parents must be very proud. I don't get why someone would give her 18 year old daughter one of those. It's like if you are not wearing it you'll be the shame of your family, and of a whole community.

"I'm not so sure of that, love...." Jesy said. "I mean...you can't wait forever and some people even don't get married these days"

"I'll get married...but you know, I'm here wondering what if I date some guy that doesn't get it. You know, most of the guys around here have already done it" Dinah said.

"Then he doesn't deserve you; someone that truly loves you will respect your choice" Ally added.

"You know...I'm not anymore surrounded by Mormons and what if I like another guy....I can't simply date him because I won't ever be able to do it because of a rule?" Dinah questioned.

"That's bullshit. You can do whatever you please. I think it's also a sign of love and respect to give yourself away to the person you love, there's a reason why they call it making love" I gave Ally a fake smile.

"Love implies understanding each other" Ally whined.

"I get waiting for a certain amount of time till someone is ready; but you just don't get ready overnight...you know what I mean? Like, Hey I got married, suddenly I'm ready. Marriage doesn't change anything; it doesn't change your feelings." I said getting passionate about the subject

"Marriage is forever...I think it makes a big difference" Ally replied

"Well, sometimes is not" The girls were looking towards Ally's and I directions with each comeback; It was like a tennis game.

"What if your partner promises you to stay forever? What about trusting the person you love? You don't trust him or her enough? You just can't give your all? It makes no sense to me..." I said energetically.

"Marriage is sacred. So there's nothing wrong then, otherwise you are committing a sin" Ally raised her tone a little.

"Again, it is called making love....not making a sin" I sighed. "Who said that? God? Did he tell you? Do you text him?" I said getting heated up while I couldn't help but stand on my feet.

"The Bible says so!!!" Ally shouted frustrated.

"Those were a bunch of guys who wrote whatever jumped their minds on that moment. It is like a fucking fan fiction about Jesus' life" I said quoting Orange is the New Black, my favorite TV Show.

"God's up there resting his ass on his heavenly throne. He didn't write shit" I shouted at Ally.

"You're being disrespectful" Ally said censuring my attitude.

"If you want me I can write a new Bible, you know, much more cool. I'd spread it through social media and I'm pretty sure a bunch of idiots would follow it" I smirked at Ally letting her know I wasn't ready to stop it there.

"We're done here" Ally said standing up with a mad expression all over her face.

"You were done the minute you let others decide for you" I said pointing at her passionately. "Human minds are meant to be used, not to be controlled"

And with that I turned my back towards her and exited the living room like a fucking boss.

~Ok....You can start complaining now looool. Don't kill me please.

That was a little bit shorter since it was part 2.

We're getting really controversial here... Which side are you in? Ally's or Lauren's?

Did Lauren really crossed the line?

One more thing I'll let out there....You guys think this is just a discussion about their beliefs? Or it really has a double meaning and that's what they are fighting so passionately?

I think we are almost at the half of this book. So we are progressively reaching the climax ;)

Bear with the drama, no one said it was gonna be easy.

Would they ever be able to be close again after this?

Tell me your lovely thoughts, any opinion is welcome and appreciated.

Love you my babies!!! Thanks for the support!

See you soon <3