Chapter 11

It's been a week and a half since Ally's and I night out. Yeah, that night. The night where there was only us two. I wish it could always be like that. I swear I'm still confused. I don't even know how to handle my feelings. And that scares me, I'm overwhelmed and I simply just can't sleep well anymore.

The feelings are still there, I know it, I just feel what I feel; but I've been trying to avoid them, at least during the day. I'm keeping my distance from Ally; we still hang out and stuff but I just try not to get too physical or too sentimental around her, and so far it has worked; During daylight at least.

Camila has left for good. Apparently her aunt is really sick and Camila has been really close to her all her life so she felt she had to be by her side during tough times. I think Dinah still texts her.

That could lead to me switching rooms once again, but I'm not doing that. I had planned something so much better.

I am in Camila's former bed now anyway; The girls and I went to the biggest college Halloween party yesterday, so I ended up crashing here.

I make my way to Ally's bed and lay beside her.

"Hey, Sleeping beauty, wake up" I caressed her cheek gently.

"Lo?? What time is it?" She yawned adorably. "I have to go to church". I was counting on that since it was Sunday.

"No church this morning, princess....You'll go to the afternoon service" I demanded.

"Why???" She asks wrapping her arm around my waist pulling me closer.

"Cause I have a surprise for you" I smirked proudly.

"A surprise???!!!!" Ally jumped to sit up on her bed madly excited. "I just love surprises!!!" She said clapping and giggling.

"Get dress, We'll grab breakfast on our way...I'm gonna wake the girls up, they are part of this too"

"Awww you're the best, Lo. Thanks so much" She hugs me tight. "I can't wait to see it, I'm super excited"

"Well, thank me later if you like it" I kissed her forehead and pulled of the embrace.

The connecting door was opened so I just got in my feet and shouted.

"Heeeey!!! Yo' bitches wake your asses up!!! Remember we had something planned"

"You're lucky I was already awake Lauren, don't ever do that again" Normani whined.

I'm glad that lately Normani and I had grown closer. We have both strong temperament and at first it was hard for us to get along. I know Ally cares about her so I made and effort and she's actually great. I guess we didn't like each other that much 'cause we use to clash often.

The four of us got ready, not without having to deal with Ally's constants interrogations.

Dinah was in charge of that, she handled Ally's overexcitement while Normani and I dealt with adult businesses.

We drove to the nearest McDonald's to grab some breakfast and once we were done we got back in the car.

"Where's my surprise??? DJ please, tell me something, you're the nice one" Ally pouted.

"No, way...Smallz"

"Wait....are we getting back to University?" Ally wondered.

"Not exactly, but close" I smirked already anticipating Ally's reaction in my head.

Once we were approaching our destination I commanded Dinah.

"Dinah, please cover Ally's eyes with the scarf you have there in the backseat"