Chapter 9

I jumped out of bed. If I left myself go I will kiss her and who knows what else I would do. I'm pretty sure she will freak out. Plus there's no need to ruin our friendship just because I'm horny. My rule is simple, don't hook up with friends, and furthermore don't make out with girl-friends.

I don't like girls in that way. I mean, no problem with lesbianism at all and I guess I'm curious to experiment one day but for sure Ally's not gonna be down for that.

Without saying a word at all I rushed out of the room and made it to our room section bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror. What's wrong with you Lauren?  You wanna do your friend...your friend who is a girl?? 

I washed my face and splashed a bit of water around my chest and arms in order to cool it down a little. Maybe a cold shower for my whole body would definitely work better.

I put my face into my wet hands once again and then I raised my head.

"Fuck!!! You are willing to kill me or what?" There she was, behind me, looking at me through the mirror.

"No, sorry...I didn't mean to chase you or to be creepy at all. I just wanted to check on you" Ally said with an innocent look.

"Ok...I know that was sudden but you just can't appear behind me like that. I swear I'm gonna have a fucking heart attack today" I sighed deeply.

"Sorry...truth is I didn't want to be alone what if another spider shows up?" She said looking down.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure all its friends are gonna come after you" I rolled my eyes.

Ally looked at me, she has for sure notice that I was kinda cooling myself down.

"What?? I'm just....hot....warm....I mean, warm....like I don't know if I had fever or something" Worst lie ever, though I could feel my cheeks burning up, I am so embarrassed right now.

That lie could safe me though; If I'm sick then I can't sleep with her.

She reached with her hand towards my forehead and checked out my temperature.

"You are fine Lo" She smiled at me. "It's just probably because we were cuddling...I mean when we....I don't mean it in a wrong way" She laughed nervously.

I just nodded uncomfortable.

"I'll wait for you outside if you don't mind" Ally gave me puppy eyes so I agreed.

And that was it for that night, basically. We got back to her room and cuddled up in her bed again. This time I was able to keep out of my mind the dirty thoughts and soon I felt asleep.

"Lo, Lo are you asleep???" I felt Ally trying to swing me a little.

"I was..till you woke me. What time is it??" I said yawning.

"9 am" Ally answered.

"Aggh It's Sunday Ally, let me sleep" I groaned.

"I just wanted to tell you I'm leaving for church, I've already miss the first service" She told me.

"Well, have fun....I guess" I buried my head in the pillow. "Why isn't your roommate here?" I asked

"Apparently Camila has a family emergency. I don't know what is about" Ally said concerned.

"Anyway, want me to text you when it's over? Maybe we can hangout" Ally leaned her head in my arm and wrapped her arm around my waist.

"We better hangout at night"