Naruto grew irritated since he knew Sasuke knew he knew that he was right.

"Whatever..." The blonde grumbled and turned back to pay for his ramen, smiling at the owner and saying his thanks before walking out.

Sasuke and Sakura followed the boy, wondering what had him so worked up.

"Hn, spit it out already." Sasuke said, shoving his hands into his white pant pockets and looking at the clouds.

Naruto glanced at him and frowned before looking back to his feet as they walked.

Sakura, who had been paying attention to her book finally closed it to pay attention to Naruto.

"What's wrong Baka?" She asked in a calm friendly tone. No longer did she only call him Baka in anger but also in kindness, which confused Naruto a fair amount.

The boy in question sighed and rubbed the back of his unbrushed hair.

"It's just... It's been a week since that incident with Ikoro-"

"Why do you care what happens to him? We've been over this before. He deserves whatever comes to him" Sasuke muttered harshly, glaring with cold eyes at Naruto. The boy was far too compassionate for his liking.

Naruto furrowed his brows at the ground, choosing to stay silent at the harsh comment.

Sakura sighed and ran her fingers through her long pink hair 'I really need to cut this sometime' she thought to herself.

"To. The man knew about the Uchiha, something a person without a village shouldn't know, besides his skin was as hard as a rock. How did he attain that kind of power?" Sakura tried to explain from a logical sense, even though she didn't understand it all that well either.

'Sure he knew about the Uchiha and the hatred toward me but who doesn't. People gossip. We didn't really give him a chance to explain himself'' The blonde thought grimly.

Sakura sighed in defeat as the blonde continued his pondering silence.

"Hn" Sasuke glared one last second before turning his head back to the clouds whilst Sakura grabbed her book and began again where she left off.

The two decided to leave the boy to his thoughts and when he wants to talk about it, he will and they will be there.

The team had walked to the outskirts of the village, the goal for today was to find a new training ground, someplace no one else would go. It seemed they hadn't had much luck.

Naruto grew frustrated, wanting to find a perfect training spot yet nothing seemed to go right for him lately.

He chucked a kunai through the thorny green bushes to his right and stopped mid step.

The kunai had opened a way to an old hardly used path, which seemed to lead to a dirty rundown shack just a few yards away.

"Oi! Ke, Ra! Come look at this" Naruto called and waved them over.

The two crouched instantly next to Naruto as soon as spotting the broken place.

"Come on!" Naruto whisper yelled and ran forward, careful to tread lightly and silently.