Memory Vault - Part 1

~(Y/N)'S POV~

"Hewwo Kitty! You're so Fwuffy!" I say picking up the kitten and rocking it in my arms.

"Are you lost Kitty? Do you want me to find your mummy?" I ask the kitten and I swear it nods at me.

"Alrighty Kitty! Let's find your mummy!" I looking around for a place to start looking for the Kitten's mother.

"Kitty could you show me where you think your mummy is?" I ask kindly and the kitten looks towards the forest.

"Okay Kitty! Let's take you home!" I say excitedly because I get to help a cute adorable animal to go back home.

"Thank you" is all I heard from the Kitty and I blink confused and I look down at Kitty.

"Did you just speak kitty?" I ask and Kitty nods and I gasp.

"I CAN SPEAK CAT! OH MY GOD!" I yell happily spinning around in circles with Kitty in my arms.

"S-Stop spinning!" Kitty yells.

"YOU SPOKE AGAIN!" I gasp once more "Do you have a name?!" I ask and Kitty looks at me as if it regrets meeting me.

Kitty nods "My name is Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Lune Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III"

I blink "isn't that a bit too much for a name?"

"Is it?"

"Yes it is. All you need if a first name, a middle name and a last name" I explain.

"Well from a wide breed of cats we have a name like this"

"And I bet there are loads of people in this world and more are born everyday like kittens are but we all still have about three parts to our name, like mine is (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n). See. It's that easy."

"Wow it is easier. I think this new naming system you mortals have could be quite useful. "

"Welp! At the moment we need to get you to your family! We can't have to seperate for too long"

"Thank you again"

"No problem! Also from now on I'm calling you Lune because it was the only thing I picked up in your name." I say nervously laughing

#532 words. Just so you know everyone who is reading this. There will be multiple chapters on the memory vault. I promise it's worth reading.

Stay tuned in for more daily updates on my account board.