Eleven :)

I had 3 options. A, draw with Skylar and end up getting pulled into dolls or dress up. B, talk to Blake and play games with him. Or C, talk to mum. I know which answer I'm choosing!

I plonked my ass down next to Blake and waved a hand in front of his face. He looked up confused then smiled and pulled his head phones off. He grabbed his white board and wrote quickly.

How's you, Aaron?

I shrugged. How was i? I sighed and stretched my legs putting them on the coffee table, before replying to him.

"I'm good i guess. I like a girl... but i can't go out with her.... It's against a lot  of rules... What about you? Has your coach been round? Got any girls falling at your feet?" He blushed the quickly scribbled at his board.

The thing about Blake was, he was mute. He knew how to talk... but just couldn't. It's almost like his voice wouldn't allow itself to be heard.

Been better i guess. Sky liked the present i got her :) ... Yeah she's been round... and no, not really, unless you count a sigh? If not then, no progress. :\  Shut it! Although.... i do like this one girl, she lives down the road, she's really pretty. Her name's Kristy. What was your girlfriend called?

I didn't hesitate to answer, i loved saying her name, it just felt so right on my tong. "Jasper. She was really pretty, you would have liked her." I paused as i watched him scribbled some more.

Isn't Jasper a boys name?

I chuckled. "Yeah, it is, but she was so different and perfect... you wouldn't want a plain ol' girls name messing her up." He nodded his head then wrote some more.

Why don't you break the rules and still date her? You used to tell me to focus on what i want and not let anything get in the way. That's why i still get the stupid speech lessons anyway.

 Damn. The kid had a point. I had always said that, ever since he was brought into my family, along with Tucker.

I shook my head at him. I didn't know what else to do. Why are kids getting so smart these days?! 

Aaron, i think you need to grow some b£^*s and get back with her.

Did my ten year old step-sibling really  just say that to me?! The shock must have been clear on my face because he nodded his head.

Should i ask her out again? I mean, i really want to. Hell she is probably one of the best things that ever happened to me! But, it's against the law. Well... School rules. Which sucked ass big time!

"Do you really think i should go for it?" I asked, he nodded his head; firm. Damn... I'm getting advise from a 10 year old... Is this really what I’ve come to? Wanting to date a student, getting advise from a 10 year old and being scared of my mum?

"Aaron, can you come help me cook dinner? Please!" My mother asked as she stepped out the kitchen a bit. I glanced from the front door then back to her. I really didn't want to talk to her, it would only end me getting beaten. "Don't even think about running mister! Move your a- butt, now!" I whimpered, but followed her anyway.

The kitchen smelt amazing! I think we are having meatballs for dinner! My fave!I sat down on a yellow chair at the pink kitchen table, while my mum carried on with what she was doing.

"Aaron, can you wash the veg for me please?" I nodded and did as she asked, but not before noticing there was a big knife next to her. I think i just crapped my pants. (A/N i don’t know why, but what i wrote that line it made ma laugh... A LOT!)