"You're giving me a second chance?" Shock flooded me. I expected her to tell me it would be better off if we were just friends.

"Everyone deserves a second chance." She wrapped her arms around me, and I couldn't help so but to do it back. It feels like the entire world was just lifted off of my chest, and I could breathe again... I could smile again. "And none of it was your fault except for the getting drunk part." She lifted her head up and looked at me, and she was smiling while crying.

"So does that mean you're coming home?" I questioned. She unwrapped herself from me and walked away, coming right back out holding her two suitcases.

"I'm coming home."

Kate's POV:

I learned that I can't live without Harry no matter what. He's dented my life more than anyone has ever. We may have disagreed and honestly hated each other when we first met, but it's different now.. We're different now. My life without him was miserable, I thought death would be better. But he came back, fighting for me. That letter was the sweetest thing I could ever get... And everything makes sense to me.

We were mostly silent during the car ride, but both smiling like idiots.

Once we got inside, I said I would get my suitcases tomorrow. There's certain things we need to do right now. As soon as the door shut, I pressed him against the front door and smashed my lips to his, standing on my tip-toes to reach better. He groaned and kiss back harder, his hands slithering down my sides. I grabbed onto his shoulders and gripped his t-shirt, kissing his jawline.

"I'm sorry for everything..." His voice cracked. I made my way back to his lips and pressed onto them tightly. "I-I never meant to ever do this."

"Shut up Harry." I demanded, grabbing the hem of his shirt and slipping it off. I tossed it to the floor and dug my fingernails into his bare shoulders, watching as he winced slightly, but smirked.

"We're taking this upstairs." He said putting his hands on the back of my thighs, lifting me so my legs hooked around his waist. I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck and he held me up at the bottom of my thighs. I pressed my lips to his as he walked us up the steps and into the bedroom. Once we were in, he set me down and I immediately slammed the door shut, pressing him against it once again.

I unbuttoned his jeans and slid them to his ankles, and he easily stepped out of them. Before I had chance to do anything else, he grabbed me and threw me onto the bed, climbing on top of me. His legs were on my sides, his body straddling mine. He leaned down, his lips trailing down my neck. He somehow managed to slip my shirt over my head, and I was able to unbotton my jeans. He climbed off of me, allowing me to slide them off.

His large hands grabbed my shoulders, forcing my back against the cold wall. His hips rocked into mine in a teasing way, and I whimpered, needy. I traced my fingers along his chest, the air in the room getting thicker.

"Baby," his voice was almost a whisper as he pressed his forehead to mine. I missed hearing that. I couldn't take it anymore. The tears, the pain, the love, the hate, it's all turned into a mess... And it needs to be cleaned.

I grabbed his boxers without him ever realizing it, sliding them down and grabbing his thick length. He moaned harshly as I pumped up and down, hisses escaping his mouth. I continued, faster, his hands sliding through my hair and my name leaving his mouth.

I was taken to surprise when he picked me up and tossed me on the bed again, walking away and coming back with a condom on. I slid my bra off along with my underwear and watched as he climbed on top of me. His lips trailed down my neck again and sucked lightly at the sensitive skin.

"Harry.." I moaned lightly, my fingers lightly tracing down the soft skin on his back. His lips touched mine and he eased his way in, causing me to wince, but adjust almost immediately.

"I fucked up." His words brought chills through my spine as he thrusted into me. My back arched, and my nails dug into his back harshly. "I don't deserve a second chance." He thrusted harder, my moans becoming louder.

"H-Harry..." I managed to say as he thrusted harder and faster. I moved my hips up more to make it go deeper, and rolled my hips to his.

"I wish I would've never went to the bar." He talked so casual while thrusting in and out. His words were stabbing me, making me feel like shit for leaving him. "I should've never drank." He slammed down harder, the bed squeaking from the impact and a screech coming from my mouth.

"D-don't tal-lk..." I barely said. I really don't want to hear him say this cause it'll just make my heart ache even more.

"Do you even want me in your life?" I had no chance to respond before he picked up speed, a loud moan coming from his throat.

"O-of course I-I do." I stuttered trying to keep up with his speed. Why is he asking me this? "I would've ne-never came back i-if I didn't." My words seemed to give him more strength as he pulled almost all the way out, and slammed down with power. I screamed and dug my nails into his back harder.

"Do you love me?" He grunted out and I noticed his thrusts were getting sloppier, the climax about to push both of us over.

"Mhmmm." Was all I could manage at this point. My mind was fuzzy, my heart was pounding, my body felt great.

"Tell me you love me." He became out of breath and was trying to keep the same speed. I hissed, my body almost giving out, but I managed so rock my hips with his.

"I-I love yo-ou Harry..." I couldn't hold anything anymore and I let everything flood out of me. It shocked me as Harry spilled into the condom after me, rolling off of me, laying beside me. I felt the sweat drip down my forehead, the heat in the room increasing, but I didn't care.

"And I love you too," Harry panted. I smiled and shut my eyes, seeing darkness. I felt him get up, which probably meant he was going to take the condom off.

"Fuck." He mumbled. I shook my head and giggled slightly, that boy always cursing things without even realizing it. "Kate..." His voice sounded scared, almost worried and panicked.

"Hmmm?" I opened my eyes and sat up, looking at Harry as he held the condom. My heart stopped, panic setting in.

"The condom broke."

A/N:

VOTE AND COMMENT

The more I get, the better chance of an update tomorrow is c:

Love you guys