Out of the corner of my eye I saw the stranger looking at me, his eyes covered with his black bangs, and hood still on his head.

He walked passed and went into the restroom.

I took it as my chance to escape while he was busy. I didn't even bother putting back the book. I left it there and rushed out quickly, running, not wanting to be caught.

I made it out of the bookstore and kept running. I don't remember where exactly, but I knew it would be better than being with the possible serial killer.

I quickly ducked behind a tree, realizing that I somehow ended up at the park. As I gasped for air I peeked from behind my hiding spot. The stranger was nowhere to be seen.

I leaned against the tree and tried to catch my breath. Relieved, I checked the time on my phone. 7:35. I had been running from that stalker for more than 10 minutes. Too scared to go home alone, I thought of anybody who would possibly pick me up with no valid reason. Just as I was about to go through my contacts, I realized I had 4 unread messages. From... An unknown number.

Jungkookie! Guess what?
Jungkook! Aren't you going to reply
Please text me Kookie!
JUNGKOOK!

Who is this? I started to type, because at the time, I wasn't worried at all about sounding rude.

That's not fair! You don't remember me? You better be kidding

I'm sorry but I don't know who this is

Its me! Jimin! We met in Japan

Jimin?! Is it really you

Yes! How are you jungkookie? I've missed you <3

I felt my heart slightly skip a beat. Trying to hold back my happiness, I replied to his text.

I've been fine thanks. What did you want to tell me

Oh...nothing :)

You know I don't believe you