Saving Sandy Claws

Start from the beginning

"You know I could have saved us hours if you guys would have let me create a portal here," Axel complains from his seat on the Gummi Ship.

"We don't like to use the darkness," Riku points out haughtily.

"Didn't stop you a few years ago," Axel mutters to himself, glancing out the window.

Riku snaps his head around to glare at the Nobody, who's now has the faintest smirk on his face.

"Ugh, stop fighting!" you exclaim, throwing your arms up in the air.

"Sorry," they all apologize woodenly.

"I remember when missions used to be fun," you grumble to yourself, shaking your head.

"Hey, we're here!" Sora exclaims excitedly.

You hurriedly glance out of the window, narrowing your eyes when you spot a gigantic, orange jack-o-lantern floating beside the ship.

"Is this the world?" you ask in awe.

"Yup! Halloween Town. Cool, ain't it?" Reno muses.

"It looks kinda creepy," you argue.

"Just wait 'till we land," Riku laughs.

"What was that?" you ask.

"... Nothing."

>> Fast-Forward >>

"Oh... my God, why am I invisible?!" you exclaim, glancing down at your opaque body.

"Technically you're just see-through," Reno corrects with a chuckle.

The second that everyone had departed from the ship, they had immediately transformed into otherworldly creatures. You were now wearing a flowing white dress, and were completely see-through – like a typical ghost. You glanced back at Reno, who had vampire fangs protruding from his mouth and was dressed like Dracula.

"You guys all look so much scarier than me," Sora pouts. (He's dressed in his KH and KH2 Halloween Town outfit, I'm not sure how to describe it -_-)

"Now I can really say I'm as hot as the devil, got it memorized?" Axel laughs, poking one of the horns protruding from his head. He was wearing all black and a red cape, and he had two devil horns on his forehead and a horned tail.

"At least I don't have a tail," Riku mocks. Your eyes widen when you glance at the silverette; his skin is all gray, and looks slightly wrinkled. His eyes are bright red, and his clothes are tattered.

"Whatever you say, 'Night of the Living Dead'," Axel mutters with a smirk.