"Lottie you tell me what was he about to say about the device?" Jenifer asked me but I was too engaged with looking at coz he looked serious... Something is wrong.

He hung up.

"Lottie let's go!" Liam said in a hurry.

"But you were telling me something!" Jeni whined like a kid.

"Sorry Jenifer but there's an urgency!" Liam caught hold of my hand and led me downstairs.

Why's Jeni always so curious.

"What is it Liam?" I asked him as he took me to the car.

"Just come!" He said.... There's no expression on his face.

What on earth has happened.

He drove non stop to a place where I've never been.

It was a hotel by name 'live while we're young' abrevated as 'LWWY'.

"Just stay here... I'll be back" he turned and opened the door and then again turned back. "When I say stay here I mean stay here" he said.

"Uh.. Okay"

He went in.

It's almost ten minutes he's gone in. Finally a lady from inside is come.

"Mam can you plz come in?" She asked politely.

"But Li- Mr. Payne told me to stay!"

"He himself asked you to come in now" she said.

I got out.

I don't know I didn't like this.

Something is wrong for sure.. I've got the feeling.

She led me to the elevator and told me to go the helipad.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"Mr. Payne would be waiting!" She raised her eyes brow which seems so evil.

I got in and pressed the button as I moved higher floor by floor my heart beat raised.

Is Liam alright?

The lift stop and so did my heart.

The whole area was dark except the path in front of me which was lit.

I followed the lights which led me to the centre of the helipad completely lit up with colourful candles.

I could see Liam standing in the centre of it all. His face shown brightly elegant which was memorising me.

I went closer to the place where he was standing facing partially to the opposite direction.

"Uhm... Liam? What is all this for?"

He turned around the Greek god in the front of me killed everything that was normally working in me. I just wish I could stare all day.

"All this is you its actually the least I could do" he took both of my hand into his and held it close of his heart.

"I've got a heart and I've got a soul and believe me they belong just to you... You're the reason that This heart is beating. You completely own it and if you leave it would stop and I would die-"

"No Liam never say that I'll never will.." He hugged me.

"I'll prefer to live my life and die in these arms instead of leaving you" I hugged him tight "now let's stop talking of the end" I requested.

He turned me around making my back face him.

Suddenly I felt a metal touch my neck, it was necklace with a small heart hanging. Liam slowly moved off my hair to the front and put it.

He took my hand and pulled me towards another side and then made me stand in front of a full size mirror and stood behind me wrapping his hands around me from the back.

I saw my myself and Liam in the mirror. The heart in the necklace had a double 'L' symbol which was entwined.

We both just looked perfect... Made for each other.

"Lottie from the day you walked into my life everything has fallen back into place. You're my luckiest charm... Never wanna loose you"

"Ahmm... So Mr. Payne this was the emergency huh?" I said turning to him and kept my hands on his chest leaning onto to him a bit.

"Hmm... Its been three days since we're dating and we still didn't go for a date now.. Isn't it an emergency too?" He said holding my waist.

He led me to the table which was beautifully decorated with candles and in the center was a tea pot and some things.

He pulled out the chair I sat and he went to the other side.

"I heard that you love strong coffee?"

"Yeah that's right" I answered.

"Well I was planning to take you out for dinner but the party can't be avoided so thought of spending the evening together."

"Thats great" I was blushing without a reason.

We sat talking and sipping on our coffee.

It was about 8pm we decided to leave.

We took the elevator and went to the floor which had the restaurant coz we planned on buying something for Alynna and mom.

The elevator opened and I stepped out but was taken aback as I saw Palak.

She's with a guy.... Kissing him.

But who's that?

I'm trying but can't see his face!

Who in the multiverse is my bestie kissing!!

HA! WHO DO YOU FEEL IT IS HUH?

sorry that I didn't update for so long!

Almost 2k reads!!! So happy! thanks everyone!!

LOTS OF LOVE

NANCY!