"Hey, what's up?" Jongdae asked, not taking his eyes off of the photos he got. He kept walking forwards and the group followed him, keeping him 'contained'.

Baekhyun finally stepped forwards and put a hand on his chest. "We have something to ask..." Baekhyun trailed off and Jongdae looked up.

"What's in it for me?" He asked and Xiumin scoffed, crossing his arms.

"We just need you to join the basketball team for one game... Please," Baekhyun pleaded and Jongdae smirked.

"How are you going to pay me?" He asked and Baekhyun looked at him incredulously. "What? Everything has a price," he clucked his tongue and Baekhyun scowled.

"What do you want?" Baekhyun asked and instead of Jongdae asking for money like he expected, he said something completely different.

"Can I have Minseok for a day?" Jongdae requested and Xiumin scowled.

"I told you not to call me that," Xiumin snapped and Jongdae smirked, walking up to Xiumin.

"I can call you whatever I want." Jongdae turned to Baekhyun with a smirk on his face. "So am I going to play or not?"

"Baekhyun doesn't get to make that choice—" Xiumin was cut off by Baekhyun himself.

"Yup, take Xiumin for a day," Baekhyun finalized and Xiumin's jaw dropped.

"Baekhyun, how could you do this to me—"

"Oh right, and take these photos. These were from that one day, what, two months ago? I don't really remember," Jongdae handed Baekhyun a stack of polaroid photos and Baekhyun looked at the first one, a smile growing on his face. "Right, where's Chanyeol?" He questioned and Sehun once again said his answer.

"We don't really know, he lost his phone or something so—"

"Oh, haha! That's because I have his phone." They looked at Jongdae questioningly, waiting for him to answer. "I found it, and I kept it," he stated while shrugging his shoulders.

"And then what happened?" Baekhyun asked and Jongdae grinned at them.

"Well... Get this..." He gathered everyone in front of him and leaned in as if it was the greatest secret. "I made him date Dara for a month if he wanted it back, amazing right?" Jongdae said as if it was the best thing in the world, but it was actually the contrary.

Everything went dead silent in the hallway and for once...

It seemed as if Yixing understood too.

"Y-You what?" Baekhyun stammered and Jongdae began cackling.

"I paid Dara 200 dollars to date Chanyeol, and I also made a deal with Chanyeol!" He exclaimed, throwing his arms up in the air and backing up a step.

Baekhyun felt his whole world rip in two and he almost fell to the ground in shock.

"Are you serious?" Sehun screeched a bit too high-pitched for a man like him. "You were the one who...?!"

Everything went into an outrage as everyone panicked, asking a question every millisecond.

Baekhyun kept his mouth shut and cast his eyes on the ground, an inexplicable pain shooting through his heart.

He didn't know if he should be feeling relieved that Chanyeol wasn't dating her, mad that Chanyeol never said anything, or intensely guilty. He thought back to all the things he said about Chanyeol behind his back and to his face, and about how he wanted to take it back now.

So Chanyeol wasn't paying her?

So that relationship was all fake?

"Haha, yup! They played it off pretty well, right? They even kissed!" Jongdae mentioned giddily.