Now that I'm closer, I can see clearly how bad the fans injured her. Her face had a few minor bruises and scrapes, I looked down to her knees and was shocked at how cut up and bruised they were. I then lightly grabbed her wrists and turned them up so her palms were facing the ceiling. Her hands were gashed and bright purple, I ran my finger over her right palm and she flinched back in pain.

"W-What happened?" I swallowed the lump in my throat, already knowing the answer. She sighed deeply.

"Did they...." I began but she cut me off with a head nod confirming it.

"Wow," was all I say. I honestly didnt think they'd do this much physical damage.

"Mhm..." She said as she turned away from me, I could tell she was trying to hold back her tears.

"I,Im sorry." I apologized.

"Sure you are," she said.

"Why don't you believe me?" I asked slightly more irritated.

"You left. I was being harassed by your precious fans and you just left without coming back for me. They hurt me both emotionally and physically. They threw me to the ground, I needed you!" A single tear fell down her face but she quickly swiped it away as she turned around.

"I didn't mean to Georgia, it was unsafe for me to be there." I said.

"It wasn't just unsafe for you. Go ahead, call me selfish but I was being physically attacked! You weren't there, but Liam was." She said and I gritted my teeth.

What does she mean Liam was there? What does Liam have to do with any of this?

"What do you mean?" I asked trying to contain my jealousy.

"I was hurting and he found me. It's as simple as that, he helped me out when you wouldn't."

"It was unsafe! They told me I had to leave Georgia! What don't you understand about that? It's not like I didn't come back to look for you after! I looked everywhere but you were nowhere to be found!" I said trying to be as quiet as I could. She looked frightened by my sudden outburst.

"Where did you go?" I asked her fearfully. If she went back to Liam's after that would probably kill me, I'd have to give him a stern talking to.

"What do you mean where did I go? I had to take the damn bus home!" She said and I let out a sigh of relief. But that doesn't seem like it'd be something Liam would do, he'd surely drive her home. So why didn't he?

"Why'd you take the bus? Why didn't Liam drive you?" I tried my hardest to keep the jealousy out of my voice.

"We got in a fight...Louis seems to hate me," she said and looked to her feet.

I never told her the other guys thought this was a horrible idea and they were trying to talk me out of it. I knew they wouldn't approve of what's happening and they think all Georgia wants it the fame and fortune. I can understand where they're coming from though, like this whole situation seems sort of fishy but I really feel like I know Georgia. I know she would never do that.

The other boys don't see what I do though.

"He doesn't hate you," I started. "He just doesn't understand everything that's going on."

"Nope, he hates me." She corrected.

"You know, maybe those rumors are true after all," she said.

"What rumors?"

"Of you and Louis, you know maybe you two are actually in a relationship," she tilted her head up and looked to the ceiling as if she was imagining all the possibilities.

"What? No! Louis and I are just friends! Only friends. That's it!" I said maybe a little too loudly.

"Im joking because I hope to god I'm not just a beard." She laughed and I did too at her joke.

"Im sorry," I apologized.

"It's okay, I guess." She sighed. "But honestly, that's never ever going to happen again. Im hurting all over." She said and I had to push the dirty jokes I could say about that to the back of my mind.

I opened my arms gesturing for her to come into my embrace. She cautiously made her way over and into my arms, I put them around her petite body and gently squeezed.

"Thank you," I said barely audible.

Georgia is honestly my rock. I am falling for her so hard but she doesn't have a single clue, she thinks all I am is her fake boyfriend. She is taking a piece of my heart with her everyday though, I just can't help this feeling.

We stay in this embrace for a few more moments until we start to hear footsteps coming up the stairs and nearer to her door.

fookyah