48) the tracking begins

Author's note:
I know i said that i was done with this story but something popped up in my head, and i wanted to us it in this chapter.
_________________________

"hello again. I  see you added more people to your family." The blonde one said.
"Yes, we did."Carlisle said.
"And i see that You also have the Volturi here with you. "  the red head said.
"We're really close friends, we invited them to play baseball." Esme said back.
"Well, we heard you playing, and wanted to join you." The blonde said.
"Sure, some of us were already leaving." Carlisle said.
I walked up to Alec with Jason and Ashliey in my arms, when i got to him, he put his arms around me, then the wind blew towards the three vampires.
"AH, you brought  snacks." The blonde said.
Then all of a sudden everyone was surrounding Jason,Ashliey and I.
"They're with us." Carlisle said.
"They're human. You know its breaking one of the laws. You Volturi should know that."  The blond said again.
"I think its about time for you to go."Aro said.
"Of course, I see the game is over, we will go." The dude with the braided hair said.
as they left, Alec Took Ashliey and Jason out of my arms, an gave them to Jane, and Alice.
"We're going to have to hide them somewhere far from here. " Alec said.
"Meet us in our garage. We can discuss there." Carlisle said.
"Alright, we'll see you there."
Alec picked me up and ran me to the garage.
"We definitely have the numbers, 15 against 1 maybe 2, if Victoria helps.2 of us will take Zoe away from here, 2 will take Jason, and another 2 will take Ashliey."Carlisle said.
"I'll take Zoe."Alec said.
"No,you can't, he'll know you have her." Carlisle said back.
"Jane and I will take her." Alice said.
He nodded, and Alice grabbed me by the arm, and lead me to her Porche with Jane following.
Before i got into the car, I switched clothes with Sulpicia to throw him off track, and Alec was by my side.
"I will make sure your safe again. when this ends." He said.
"Ok, but can you do me a favor?" I said.
He nodded his head.
"Try not to get yourself killed, please."I said, with my tears betraying me.
"I'll try my best. "he said,then gently kissing me on the lips.
"I'll see you when this is over."He said breaking the kiss. Then i got into the back seat.
I then cried myself to sleep.

At a hotel.
I woke up in a big queen sized bed.
"You woke up." Alice said.
"Where are we?" I asked.
"Philadelphia.I met Jasper here." She said.
"Aww. how sweet." I said back. She just smiled.
She got up to answer her cell phone. before she picked it up she said, "We ordered food for you, thinking you would be hungry when you wake up."
She picked up her phone then said, "Hey Carlisle, anything new?"
"ok." She said
"See you in Volterra soon." She said then hung up.
"What's going on?"I asked.
"They lost him. They think that he found your actual sent, and is trying to track it. If they find out that he's coming here, we're going to Volterra." She answered.
"Does the phones here work?" I asked.
"Yeah, why?" She said.
"My cousin lives here." I answered.
"Go ahead and call her, don't tell her where we are.Just give her the number that's  by the phone, that's the hotel's number." She said.
I walked over to the phone and dialed her number.
It rang for a while but i ended up going to voice.
"Hey,its Zoe. Call me back soon. I'm in Philadelphia right now.It's kinda   a long story. Here's my number that you need to call." I said, then i gave her the number.

5 hours later
Alice's phone rang and she answered it.
"Hello."She said.
"Ok, we'll check out right away."She said then hanging up.
"Zoe, we need to check out, call you cousin to let her know we aren't here anymore."She said.
I nodded, and headed for the phone when they left. Before i picked up the phone, it rang.
"Hello?"I said.
"ahh, good, its who i wanted to talk to." The man on the other line said.
I knew that voice. It was the voice of the man who was tracking me, James.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"Calm down." He said, and i did what he said.
"They made it too easy to find you." He said, then pausing before he continued.
"If you don't meet me alone where i tell you, the Cullens,the Volturi,your kids, and your precious mate, will be dead."He said.
"Where?" I growled.
"how about the ballet studio not that far from the hotel your staying at?" He asked.
"Fine, i'll be there." I said, then hung up, and started to head down to the lobby. I tried to sneak by Alice, and Jane, with Success.
I ran out of the hotel, and ran to the nearest taxi.
"Where to?" the driver asked.
"The ballet studio not that far from here." I said, handing him the money for it.
He took off towards the studio. When we got to the corner that wasn't that far from the ballet studio, i got out, and began to run.
I ran into the studio, thankful that it was unlocked.
When I was in, i began to look for James.
I walked into a room with lots of mirrors, when James appeared in front of me.
"Its about time, i thought you weren't coming, and i'd have to kill them." He said.
That made me mad, so i punched him in the face. but that made my hand break.
That made him furious, so he threw me across the room, into the big mirror, which broke, and had cut me.
I knew i was in danger now.
He picked me up and threw me around some more constantly.
I was hurting everywhere.
Then there was a sharp pain in my arm.
I looked, and James was there with his mouth on my arm. He wasn't changing me, he was trying to suck me dry.

I started to become unaware of where i was, and who i was. I started to slip into unconsciousness.
Is this how death is supposed to feel?
It makes life feel hard, compared to death.
Life is hard. Death is peaceful.

_____________________
Author's note:
Whatcha think?
Please comment.
__________________________