19) getting ready for the ball

we have 10 hours till the ball starts, Alice gathered Esme, Rose, Bella, and Nessie in my  room so we can help each other get ready for the ball.
we all put on our dresses, Esme had to help me since i wore a corset, with my dress and i needed a little help getting it tied in the back.
i made my rounds helping the girls getting their dresses on.Alice, helped me with my make-up(since i have barley any make-up skills), and curled my hair a little to make it a little bouncier, and curlier. i helped alice do some of the girl's make-up and hair. Then i helped Rose, do Alice's hair and Make-up.
When everyone was ready we still had 2 hours left till the ball so we decided to talk the rest of the time.

Carlisle's Perspective.
i was already ready when i heard a knock on the door, "come in" i turn around to see Emmett, Jasper, And Edward walk in, with their tuxes  on, "your done getting ready?"
i asked. "yupp" they responded at the same time. they go sit down on my bed and i joined them, and we started talking. i realized that there was still an hour left till the ball.

Alec's Perspective
i still haven't gotten ready yet. i was just taking my tux out of its cover when i heard a knock on the door.
"come in" i said, it was my sister jane, she was already dressed and had her make-up and hair done for the ball. She didn't have her hair in its  usual up do.  instead she had it in tight curls. Her lips where a bright red shade.
"you look nice, sister" i complemented her. "Thanks, Sulpicia and Athenodora got  to me and did my hair and make-up" She responded.
"why haven't you gotten ready, brother?" She asked.  "i was just about to get ready when you knocked on the door" i answered. "oh." was all she said.
i got my tux  and went into my private bathroom and put it on.  i came in to find jane sitting on my bed now. i cleared my throat. she turned around to face me. "wow Alec, you really know how to dress up." she said. "thanks" i said back.
"who's your date jane?" i asked. "felix." she answered.
With that said it was time for the ball to start.