28) Nagotiation

I took alec to my room and we started a make out session. he broke the session by saying "zoe, stop." we stopped, i asked, "why? whats wrong?" "i don't wanna hurt you, by loosing control around you. Your blood is tempting to me," he answered.
"When will we be able to go that far, without you worrying about loosing control?" i asked. "when your changed, into one of us." he said, i then leaned away from him and walked away. i then turned around to face him and said " there's a little problem with that."i said, "i know your family can't do it because of the treaty so we agreed that i would do it instead." he said. "no thats not it, the problem is, that Vampire venom doesn't have an effect on me, well it does, but it doesn't change me into a Vampire, it just burns badly for a day." i said. "oh ok, i understand, then i really don't know when we'll be able to go that far," he said. "how about we negotiate?" i asked. we sat down on my bed and negotiated. we agreed that we would go that far only if i marry him first. we made out the rest of the time till, everyone came back. we knew they were back when i heard Carlisle asked where, Alec and i was. right then, Alec picked me up and carried me downstairs.