34) Honeymoon

i slept the whole way there to our first honeymoon location. Alec woke me up, telling me that we were there. Alec helped me up and we got off the plane.
when we got off there was some one waiting for us in the car.
we talked the whole way there, when we finally got there, he blindfolded me, and lead me to where we are supposed to go.
when he took the blindfolded off of  me and i realized that we were at the cottage in Tennessee.Then my parents and my little brother and sister came out of the front door and greeted us. I introduced Alec to the family and they loved him immediately,i showed him the house and the horses.
We then decided to go for a walk through the woods, well, he ran me through the woods. he stopped at a little house.
"i never realized that little house here." i said. "maybe because i had someone put it there, not that long ago" he said back.
i turned around, and put my arms around his neck and kissed him, and he kissed me back. i hitched my leg up onto his waist. "not here zoe." he said between kisses.
He then picked me up, with both of my legs around his waist, and carried me into the house,still kissing me,  up stairs into a bedroom, and dropped me on the bed. I pulled him down on top of me.
i started to unbutton his shirt and pulled it off. Then  he took off my dress, as i pulled off his pants.
before i knew it we were making love with each other.

I woke up, remembering what happened last night, but not remembering when i fell asleep. Alec was still here with his arms wrapped around me. "good morning" he said.    "what time is it?" i asked. "8:30" he answered. i turned my head to face him and kissed him.
i got up to get my clothes back on. i looked for them but couldn't find them. "where are my clothes?" i asked Alec. "umm, i tore them off last night like you did mine." i shaped my lips into an o. then alec came infront of me, and kissed me when i closed my mouth. we made our way back on the bed, and well, you know what happens next.

An hour later.
i got up again and got dressed, and so did Alec.
Good thing this place is stocked with everything a normal house has inside of it.
i made my way into the kitchen  and looked for something to eat. this morning i was really hungery.
Alec decided to make some pancakes for me.
I ate 6 of them,and they were huge.  alec looked at me with an shocked expression. "hugery this morning baby?" he asked.
" i suppose i was, i usually don't eat this much." i answered.
after i ate we went back home to the cottage, knowing everyone there is wondering where we were.
My parents wanted to talk to alec and i alone.
"we've noticed that you and alec are getting pretty serious lately, and we figured it was time to talk to you two about being responsable." they said.
i stood up and said "woah! mom dad, Carlisle and Esme beat you to it, they talked to me about it the night before alec and i got engaged, and im pretty sure Alec's had that talk many times already." They looked at alec to make sure i was telling the truth and he nodded his head yes.