27) The Fight

every Vampire coven in the world, and the wolves were in the field with us, discussing what we are going to do. We all agreed that the Wives, Aro,Caius,Marcus, and I will be sitting out. I didn't like that idea. so i spoke up for my self. "Can Alec Sit out with us, im not gonna sit out the fight if he isn't" i said.  "if Alec fights with us against the newborns, he could cut off all their senses, while we all make our rounds killing them." i thought about that for a while. then i said "what if i could cut off their senses, without having to be there?" "Zoe, what are you talking about?" Alec asked. "Listen, i have a couple of secrets that i've never told anyone, and i do mean anyone, my parent's don't even know about them." i said, hesitating a little bit. Then i said. "i'm a fairy. i have the power of the dragon fire, and since im a fairy, i can cast spells also. and recently i learned a spell on how to cut off someone's senses for as long as i want to as many as i want without actually haveing to be there." "what are you talking about Zoe? you never told me anything about this." Alice said. "i know Alice and i have a reason why. the reason why i didn't want to tell anyone is because i was scared that someone may try to take it away from me, or use me just for power." i said  then Demetri said, "prove it." "ok fine." i said in a harsh tone. i then folded my arms across my chest,then there was magic and smoke everywhere. when  the smoke dissappeared, everyone looked around to see where i went because i wasn't where i was standing before. "im up here." i said, and everyone looked up. i flew around a while, and when i flew over Demetri's head, i spilled some magic dust on him, which caused him to sneeze so hard he flew backwards and hit a tree.everyone just laughed at that scene, i just said "oops, did i do that?" in a baby like voice. Alec took me to where the army was and i started to try to catch their attention and started to spread my scent and led them to where everone was at. Then i Told everyone to come on out, i then did my spell to cut off their senses and returned to Alec in Tacoma, and we teleported back to the cullen house, where the wives and the 3 volturi were at.