1) Last night in Tennessee

I was riding my horse, Stardust like usual, to our spot, to watch the sunset together, i love my Stardust so much, and im gonna miss her so much.
Tomorrow im gonna move to Forks Washington with a family friend of my mother's, the Cullens.My father never really like the Cullens, but he agreed to give me up to them. They didn't know that they were giving me to a family of vampires to adopt me, only i knew that. I know they're vampires because my best friend Alice told me one summer when i visited them with my mother. There's so much im gonna miss about Tennessee, the small cottage i live in with my parents and my little sister karena, at age 5, and my little brother nathan at age 2, all the horses we have in our barn, especially, Stardust, my family and the sun.
I start heading home because its getting dark. Before i go to bed i need to unsaddle Stardust, and pack up the last couple of things in my bags, i don't need to pack very much clothes because Alice brought me clothes that fit the weather there, and all i have are summer clothes mostly.
I get up to my room and i made sure my guitar, guitar strings and picks are in my guitar case, Then i placed my song book in my guitar case. Then i head off to bed early because i have an big day tomorrow.