23) planning the day with Alec,

This morning i woke up at almost noon, its becoming a habit lately. i turn my head a little while stretching,and i noticed Alec standing against the wall. "good morning, love." he said. "morning" was all i said back still a little sleepy.
"hungery?" he asked, i nodded my head yes, and he picked me up and carried me to the kitchen,then set me down in a chair at the table, and  asked "what do you want to eat for breakfest?". i told him "anything thats good." i said still sleepy. "how about an omlette?" i got up and went to the fridgerator,got some orange juice and the eggs for the omlette. i asked him for a glass, and he gave me one. i started to pour juice in my cup, and i notice Alec staring at me again, i couldn't help but stare back into his beautiful eyes, then i felt something cold and sticky on my hand, i glance down at my hand, and realize that i overflowed the rim of the cup. Alec laughed at me, and i laughed along, then said "thats why you never let someone who is still sleepy, and gets distracted easily, pour themselves a cup of juice." i said jokingly, still laughing.
Alec picked me up again and sat me down in the same chair and to told me to stay, he checked the omlette real quick, then he picked up the overflowed glass, and cleaned up the mess i made, then gave me my cup of juice.
a couple of minutes later, he got out a plate and put the omlette on it for me, and served it to me.I take a bite out of it, and realize that its actually really good for a vampire and i say "this is really good! how do you know how to cook like this when you don't have to eat?" he just laughed a little. then said " I cook food for some of the maids, and our receptionist, sometimes for them." "oh." that was all i could say at the moment.
as soon as i was done, i got up and started to put the dishes in the sink, but alec stopped me and did it for me. "so, what are we going to do today?" he asked,  "umm, i don't know really.what do you want to do?" he just sighed, and thought for a minute,then said " i dought you want to be in the castle all day long, so lets walk around Volterra tonight, but until then i can show you the rest of the castle or something." "ok that'll work, im gonna go get dressed really quick" i said then took off to my room to get dressed.
Zoe's outfit-
top- http://www.boutique1.com/index.php/womens/clothing/tops/lg-sl-blouse-in-azalee-pink-3.html
bottoms-  http://www.lagarconne.com/store/item.htm?itemid=10226&sid=431&pid=
shoes- http://www.footcandyshoes.com/istar.asp?a=6&id=STEPHANIE!FC

author's note:
what do you think of Zoe's outfit in this chapter? what about her ballgown?