Chapter 6

Nichole's Bucket List:

1. Skinny-dipping

2. Crash a stranger party

3. Master of senior year prank!

4. Prom

5. Graduation

6. Seniors skip day

7. Drive a golf cart to Wal-Mart

8. Movie Marathon

9. Book Marathon

10. Code 3 prank in Wal-Mart

11. Let's go to the beach beach, let's go get a wave~

12. Fall in love

13. Sex

14. Do a YouTube video

15. Tattoo someone

16. Drum with Alaskay

17. Die

Haley finished reading and stared at me with a surprised face, "I thought you were kidding when you said you want to do a bucket list! And this," She waved the paper in my face, "Is the weirdest bucket list I've ever seen."

"I'm not kidding and no, this is what I want to do," I said, checking myself in the mirror. It's Sunday today, we planned to have a seniors meeting session in my house since Niall agreed to let me be the master of senior year prank since he was the master of the prank last year.

"You make your list look like you are dying after you've done all this!" She said, throwing on a short denim shorts and a dark maroon hoodie over it. She then tied her hair into a messy bun. We are dressed up to prepare for the prank preparation tonight.

That's what I'm trying to do, I thought. I grabbed one of my Hollister hoodie and sighed, "Because this bucket list will stay until I die!"

"Okay, what is exactly wrong with you? I'm getting some vibe from you as if you lose hope on everything!" Haley throws her hands up.

I bit my lip, she will know sooner or later. But not today, she will know once I'm ready myself.

"Hales," I cooed, "You are reading too much in it. I'm okay and it's okay if you don't want to join in my quests like we always used to."

She rolled her eyes; throw a pillow at me, "Save it. I will do it with you but not the sex and die part."

I laughed, faking a pout, "Why not?"

xx

Dad and mum decided to get a trip out of town so that we can have the house all by ourselves. We also promised we won't mess up the house and told them what we are going to do. Let's say our parents trust us. And I think they want to let me do what I want now.

Everyone in senior year and when I mean everyone it's literally everyone. I am glad that this year's Patterson High's seniors are so spontaneous.

What surprises me the most was Sawyer showed up too. Even Niall was shocked and after begging him to let Sawyer in, Niall finally gave in and pretend Sawyer was nowhere in the house.

"Alright, guys!" I yelled across my living room. Everyone looked at me and I smiled, standing up to the table and get a close view of everyone. Sawyer is standing with Haley, around the kitchen. Niall was grinning, anticipating the night. He loves my pranks.

"Last year, Niall was the master of the senior prank. So this year, it's my turn." I took my phone out and opened up the things I planned, "I've got six pranks here and I might have also include TP-ing principal's house. I guess, our Nialler here never thought of that." I winked at Niall who rolled his eyes. Everyone are excited for the night.