Chapter 15

Sawyer is playing with my hair while I lay on his lap by the lake. The lake has become our favourite place. I stared at the ducks and decided to ask Sawyer, "How did you cope when you found out your father was gone?"

Sawyer shrugged, "I don't know. I wasn't a fan of him so I didn't feel much. I'm closer to my uncle."

"Your uncle," I asked, "Is he around here?"

"Nope, he's always traveling because of his job. He's quite famous actually." He smiled, "If you pay close attention to MTV tonight, you might actually see him."

"Wow, is he a rapper or something?" I joked.

Sawyer chuckled, "He's a manager. I will bring you to him one day."

Do I still have the chance? I hope so.

Sawyer's phone was ringing Daughtry's Crawling Back to You. He sighed and checked the caller before he picked it up, "I told you settle the things yourself, Eli."

He was listening Eli and Sawyer continued playing with my hair, his hand stroking my face as he goes. My heart felt like as if it took a high jump, did somersault and landed on the ground smoothly. It was the best feeling I ever had. He smiled when I nuzzled his hand to make him continue and not stop.

"Then just tell them I will talk to them when I go back later," Sawyer said, "If they can wait, tell them I will call them."

Sawyer sighed, "Sorry, Eli is always frantic when there are too many customers. So where were we?"

I laughed when he covered his big hands over my face. I pushed his hands away, "I never hear you talk about your employer. I only see you and Eli all the time."

Sawyer raised his eyebrow at me as if he can't believe I still haven't figure out.

"What?"

"I own the work shop, Nichole," He stated and laughed when I choked on my water. He pats my shoulder and said, "My father work shop was passed down to me when he was gone. So basically it's mine since I set it up all by myself, of course my uncle helped me along as well. Then Eli came along, we worked together and he moved in as my roommate."

Now I feel like a jerk. When I thought Sawyer was avoiding me by finding excuses that he's busy with his work. Because he's the owner, that's why!

"Then why are you still studying?" I gasped, "You are like a businessman or something."

He chuckled, "I'm a guy who fix cars. I'm not going to fix cars in my whole life. I want to go out and experience. And furthermore, I'm an eighteen years old guy. It's normal to be in school."

I'm still absorbing the new information of Sawyer. Every time I hang out with him, I just learn more new things about him. Everything about Sawyer intrigues me. I reached up to him and kissed him deeply. Sawyer is a good kisser.

When we broke apart, I leaned my forehead against his, "Want to head back to my house? I got new books in store for you."

Did I mention Sawyer love to read too? We went back to my house and cuddled in my bed. Sawyer had one book and I had mine. We both sat beside each other and read until we fell asleep in each other arms.

When I woke up, he was the first one I saw and that when I realized how much I like waking up next to him.

Nichole Bucket List No 9 with additional point: Reading marathon and waking up beside a guy I like.

xx

I poured the whole packet of life-saver into the shower head and smiled. Sawyer clicked his tongue, "You two are masters."

I stuck my tongue out and hurried out of Niall's room with Sawyer. When Niall got back from his practice, he went into the shower and came out with a towel on his hip, "Nichole Pierce, what did you do? I taste and smell like life-savers!"

I snickered, "Baby bro, just go wash it off again."

He flipped me off and Sawyer was laughing beside me, "Aren't you going to tell him?"

"He is going find out himself that no matter how many shower he takes, he will still be bathing in sweets."