Chapter 13

Author's POV

After about an hour or so, a few members started waking up. It was darker outside which meant they had to stay up and practice even longer.

"Aish. It's dark out again?" Seungkwan asked no one in particular.

He looked around and saw only Wonwoo, Hoshi, and Joshua awake.

"I guess we're staying late. We should probably get some food before the others wake up so we'll have something to eat." Joshua said.

Seungkwan hummed to acknowledge the fact that his hyung made a decision. The 4 boys went to pick up a lot of food with a few of their staff members.

~~~~~

Soon the 4 boys came back to the practice room to find a bunch of sleepy, but awake, members laying on the ground. They showed the food and instantly, everyone suddenly gained their energy.

After eating, Seventeen decided to take a little break before starting up again so they won't have cramps during their practice since they just ate.

The vocal unit was going over the chorus for their debut song "Adore U." After their run through, they joined the rest of the group on the floor just talking.

"Are you guys ready for a long night?" The leader asked.

"NE!" The boys said in a chorus.

~~~~~

I guess this is a little filler. Should I make a sequal, or should I start a new story once this story is done? Or should I make a sequal and make another story?

I'm probably going to do both. What do y'all think?