Chapter 10

Jeonghan's POV

It's 4:34am and I woke up on my own again. I've been waking up in time to wake up the kids.

We're nearing our debut and we couldn't be even more excited, nervous, and anxious. I quietly walked out of Cheol's and my room because he isn't the happiest in the morning.

I walked over to Jun and The8's room. They still haven't spoken to each other. I've noticed that The8 seems a bit out of energy when we go to the practice room. I hope he's sleeping well.

I walked in the room and came across the cutest, most heartwarming scene. The8 was sleeping in Jun's arms. I can't believe it! Did they make up!?

I tapped them both. The8 stirred in his sleep while Jun's eyes fluttered open. He saw me and fliched a bit. I smiled at them.

"Wake him up when you're ready." I whispered.

Jun smiled back and nodded.

I walked out the room to wake up the rest of our kids.

~~~~~

Jun's POV

I woke up to Jeongh- Or should I say "Eomma" tapping me with a smile on his face. I forgot I slept with Minghao last night.

He told me to wake Minghao up when I was ready. Eomma walked out the room, leaving me to lay peacfully in bed. I decided I shouldn't wait too long, so I rubbed Minghao's shoulder. He burried his face into my chest while groaning.

"Just 5 more minutes eomma!" He said with a muffled voice.

"He already left a few minutes ago."

Minghao looked up at me with a red face that made him look adorable.

"Oh" he managed to get out.

He fell back onto me and closed his eyes

"I want to stay like this for a bit." He said.

~~~~~

Minghao's POV

Of course I was a bit embarrassed, but Jun's to comfortable.

After a few mintues, appa knocked on the door.

"Kids! Are you getting ready? Breakfast will be ready in a few. We'll be going straight to the practice room right after ok?" He said through the door

"We'll be ready!" Jun said.

~~~~~

Author's POV

Finally all 13 boys gathered in the dining room to eat breakfast. Once they started eating, they all started their normal conversations. Jun and Minghao were locked by the arm. They were having a great time. Jun was telling jokes that made The8 giggle. They stared at each other with a certain look in their eyes.

Everyone noticed this and ooo'd at them. Both boys looked up to see what was happening, but little did they know that all eyes were on them.

~~~~~

Next chapter!
So! Who's obsessed with Seventeen!? Y'all! I'm thinking of making another story. I have options!

1.) Nu'est (any request)

2.) Got7 (any request)

Don't worry! I'm continuing with this story until it's done (which is whenever it happens because idk)

Thanks for reading this story everyone! I'll see you soon. Bai bai!😙😙