Chapter 11

Author's POV

Everyone was wiggling their eyebrows and making kissy faces at Jun and The8.

"What are you all looking at?" The8 asked innocently.

"We're looking at our new otps!" Hoshi announced.

Everyone was all hyped up. Minghao blushed and met eyes with Jun who was smiling at The8 lovingly.

"You're right." Jun finally said.

All the boys cheered, and Jun and The8 had big, goofy smiles on their faces.

~~~~~

It's now 4:23, and Seventeen was in the practice room. They were in the middle of Shining Diamond.

Once the song began to break down, and Seventeen was singing their chorus altogether, Jun felt a stinging pain in his legs. He payed no attention to it because he wanted to finish the song.

They began their hard choreography. The twist of their legs is what tore Jun up. He felt his ankle twist, and at the same time, both of his legs cramped.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Jun screamed.

Immediately, the music stopped and everyone gathered around with worried expressions.

~~~~~

Jun's POV

"Oh my gosh! Jun what happened!?" Minghao asked.

I felt my ankle twist. Both of my legs cramped. It was the worst pain I have ever felt.

"I don't...know." I maganed to get out.

I suddenly started breathing hard. I layed down on the floor while appa lifted my head to place a small pile of jackets and sweaters under my head. Eomma and Mingyu massaged my legs.

~~~~~

The manager walked in to check on us. I totally forgot about that!

Manager hyung finished his visit by announcing the fact that we'd have to wait. Again... That's all we were told, and that's all we heard every single time he visited us.

What a day.

~~~~~

Next chapter is finished!

Everyone! Seventeen won their 1st award! I am so proud of them! The leaders and of course Seungkwan couldn't hold the tears. I'm pretty sure Dino let a few tears slide.

Anyway! I'd like to thank y'all for over half a million reads peoples! I thought I was going to get at least like....over 100 reads by now. Once again, thank you for giving me your time!