Chapter 8

Author's POV

It's been a few days since Minghao got his nickname. Everyone thought it was cute, and they called me The8 all the time. It's also been a few days since Jun and Minghao have spoken to each other. It was killing the both of them, but neither of them wanted to admit it. Everyone seemed normal except for those two, but no one minded asking if everything was ok.

~~~~~

Jun's POV

I have to talk to him sooner or later. After a few days of thinking, I've come to the conclusion that I like girls (But I also like boys).

Our group was in our dorm, and it was getting kinda late. A few people were already sleeping, but I know for a fact that Minghao isn't sleeping. We still share a room, but I'm always in the room before him.

One day he walked in and I was pretending to sleep. He sat down, sighed, and then I heard him watching videos. That night, I peeked at that clock and it was about 2am but he was still awake. THEN HE WENT TO GET A SNACK! He continued this process up until now.

Tonight, Minghao walked out the room, so I sat up, and waited for him to walk in. Without the light it gets pitch black in our room.

Step step step

I heard some more shuffling outside our door as if he was making sure he had everything he needed.

He walked in and the light from his phone landed right on me. Minghao jumped. He just stared, and stared, and I did the same.

I decided to break the silence.

"We need to talk."

~~~~~

Ooooo! What's gonna happen!? Sorry for not updating a few days. Today is the last day of testing and I'm rushing to get ready for school as we speak. First! I am so proud of seventeen! I love their album. It seems so chill. Next, I have to give a special thanks my mother! s-coups has helped me with a few chapters and I have hinted towards what eomma suggested. It'll happen in the next chapter! Soon, everyone. Soon! Finally, this story may take some time, until we get closer to summer, I will most likely taking a few days or a week off.

Anyways, thank you so much eomma! Btw thank you for 288 reads! That's awesome! See y'all soon!