Chapter 5

I time skipped y'all!

~~~~~

Author's POV

It's been month since Minghao joined Seventeen. Him and Jun have become very close and the group has been suspicious of their friendship. Soon the group was going to choose nicknames for themselves just for fun.

"Okay! So I think I have all the nicknames. There's S.Coups, Hoshi, Woozi, Dino, and DK. Speak now or forever hold your peace!" Seungcheol said.

There was a moment of silence.

"OK! So just in case you didn't know, I'm DK!" Seokmin, or DK shouted.

"Do we know you? Only members are allowed!" Mingyu said in English (A/N which would sound fabulous btw).

Everyone laughed. Even DK! Luckily he didn't take anything seriously. Lately everyone has been getting a bit streesed out as they were near their debut. They were so close, yet so far.

Soon everyone started chatting about anything so they could get all the stress away from their minds. Seungcheol, being the great father he is, was the one who told his fellow members to stop what they were doing, and just sit in a circle.

Of course, just like the other couples, Jun and Minghao sat next to each other. They talked about many things like food, a tv show, nicknames, and then there was relationships. This is where Minghao started acting weird.

~~~~~

Mingaho's POV

I was so caught up. I forgot we were talking about relationships. Should I tell him? Will he think the same? Maybe I should tell him.

"Hey. Are you ok? You look troubled." Jun's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh! Yeah. Can we...go somewhere...quiet?"

"Sure. Do you need anything?" He asked.

"I just need to do something. Something that's been bothering me."

Jun looked concerned. I didn't look at him directly. So he quickly stood up and grabbed my hand to me up with him.

"Hey Seun-S.Coups, me and Minghao are going to the recording room if you're fine." Jun said.

"Of course." S.Coups replied.

We walked to the room. He sat down in the chair across from me.

"Are you ok Minghao? You're concerning me. It looked like you really wanted to say something." Jun asked.

"Yeah see-

Here goes nothing

I'mgayandIhaveareallybigcrushonyou!" I let it out at the same time.

"Come again?"

" I-I'm gay." I said slowly.

He nodded

"A-a-nd I ha-a-ve a really-y big c-c-crush on you." I didn't look at him.

~~~~~

Jun's POV

I can't believe it. Did I hear that right?

"I-i-i."

Minghao looked at me with glossy eyes.

"I have to go."

I couldn't think right. Somthing in his eyes did something to me just now. There was s-something that just shot me. I felt so good....but so heartbroken at the same time. I'm confused.

I was already out of the room

"Hey Jun!" Jisoo shouted to me.

"Where are you heading off to?" He asked

"I'm just going to the bathroom." I lied.

I'm actually going back to the coffee shop. I'm just gonna get a coffee, and then I'm heading to the dorm. I can't physically or mentally process whatever happened, what I saw, what I felt, or what I should know.

~~~~~

Jeonghan's POV

I was having a good time when I remembered something.

"Where's Jun and Minghao?" I questioned.

"Oh! Minghao's in the recording room I think. Jun went to the bathroom....Maybe I should check if Jun's ok. He's been gone for quite some time." Jisoo said. Or should I say Joshua. He wanted to use his American name just like Vernon.

"You go do that. I'll check up on Minghao."

I walked over to the recording room and opened the door I wasn't greeted by the most happy scene.

Minghao was seated on the chair crying.

"Omygosh! Minghao what happened!?"

I ran to him and held him. He just cried even harder. I decided to keep quiet so he could let it all out. Soon I felt a pair of shaking arms wrap around me very tightly.

After a while of sitting like this, he started calming down. All that was left was a few hiccups here and there, and a few sniffles.

"What happened baby?" I tend to call him that. Him and Dino have been my children since Minghao arrived.

"I confessed to Jun. But he just walked out on me" Minghao answered.

He did what!?

~~~~~

Hi y'all! Tests are coming up soon so I'll try my best to update as soon as possible. But for now, what's gonna happen!? Is Jeonghan gonna have to beat some behind!?