Chapter 3

Author's POV

It all happened so suddenly. In fact, both boys could've screamed, but Jun was to caught up in what his body was making him do, so he had no choice but to continue.

In one moment, they both walked into the recording room, in the next, Mingaho sat down, but was greeted by Jun who had one arm at the side of his head, the other next to his shoulder, and their faces weren't inches apart, but they weren't far either.

"You know, you're really cute." Jun said. At this point he was a bit curious as to what he would even do. Minghao gulped.

"I couldn't help but notice that you were always staring at me. It's rude to stare." Jun continued. Minghao didn't know what he was feeling, but all he knew was that it suddenly got very hot in the room.

"I don't know how you are, or how you act, but there's just something about you that's very intriguing." He said. They stared at each other for a good two minutes until Jun stood up and made his way to the door.

"I'm going to get us some water and some snacks. I'll be back soon. Don't leave" Jun returned to his normal happy tone of voice.

~~~~~

Jun's POV

.....OK WHAT DID I JUST DO! I think I just ruined my chance at introducing, and making a new friend. I don't even like boys! But he looks so innocent, and so pure, and so nice, and......Oh who am I kidding! There's definitely something wrong in the field of my sexuality.

"Hi hyung! What brings you out here? Shouldn't you be with uhh, Mee, Minhow?, Min...hao?" Dino asked. He obviously couldn't remember the new recruit's name.

"It's Minghao, Dino." I said with a chuckle.

"Oh! Right. So why aren't you in the recording room with him?" Dino pressed.

"I'm just getting some snacks and water. He seemed a bit uncomfortable." I answered.

NO DURR! I THINK MR. SHERLOCK HOLMES JUST MADE A BIG DISCOVERY DIDN'T HE!?

"Ohhhh. Ok Jun! Tell him I said hi!" Dino said

I didn't want to keep Minghao waiting, so I quickly got the snacks and water, then I speed walked to the recording room.

When I walked in, Minghao was staring into space with a light pink tint on his cheeks.

"I'm back! Now I have funions, limon lays, bbq lays, or Bugles."

He jumped at my words. I wonder what he was thinking about. Then I noticed he was hiding something on his lap. He seemed to be holding his phone.

"O-o-oh. Um-m Bug-gles would be fine thank you." He replied.

Man, he is stuttering up a storm.

I handed him his chips and water when I saw what he was hiding.

~~~~~

What is Minghao hiding!? And how is Jun going to react!? Welp! I guess you'll have to wait cuz I don't even know yet. Haha! See ya naxt time!