Chapter Five: Armageddon PPV (*Part - 1*)

Fun Fact 4 thoze that don't no already: The youtube vid on the right.. I made it :)

WWE Armageddon Pay-Per-View - 8:23 p.m. - Backstage

Edge and I walked over to the free food table.. 

He pointed to something green and jiggly covered with a glass lid. "What the hell is this?" 

"Um.. jello, I think."

"Well it looks like a giant.. booger."

I laughed and picked up a grape. "Here, try this." I put it in his mouth and he smiled. 

"Much better," he said, pulling me toward him for a kiss. 

"Oh geez, not near the food.." We turned to see CM Punk. "What're you guys tryin to do, get slobber all over the cake?" He shook his head and grabbed a slice of the chocolate fudge cake. 

"Like you've never kissed anyone like that," Edge told him. 

"Yeah, well at least I had the decency to do it a good 100 feet from the food area."

I smiled and shoved him playfully. "Shut up.."

"Hola amigos," John Cena said, coming over. 

"What's up, man?" Edge greeted him. 

"Oh look, everyone, it's John Cena," said CM Punk, dramatically. "We may now stop whatever we are doing and bow down to this being of greatness."

"Go screw yourself, Punk," Cena told him, reaching for a bottle of Coke. 

"C'mon guys, play nice," I said to them. 

.. Pretty soon, Punk and Cena left and it was just me and Adam again.. 

Or so I thought..

Randy Orton walked by...

...and stopped. Next to us. 

He grabbed a bottle of water, silently...

Edge and I just kept talking as if he wasn't there.. 

Randy's Perspective

So this makes - what? - every Superstar in the WWE except Hornswoggle...

I don't get why Edge would be stupid enough to fall for a little girl like her...

But he couldn't shake that night from his mind.. 

That night a few years ago...

....

And the more he tried to forget, the more it came running back... 

It haunted him...

... and he figured it wouldn't be haunting him so much, if they were... if they could be...

No.

That's just crap..

Kelly's POV

When he turned around to face us, my heart skipped a beat... 

Oh, God...

He opened his mouth...

I braced myself...

"Hey, Kelly... you know what you and a radio station ...have in common?" He crossed his arms and waited for my response. 

Edge looked at me.. 

"And what's that?" I asked.

"You're both easy to pick up..."

Egde moved me out the way and went up to Randy's face. "That's not funny.." 

"Really? 'Cause I thought it was hilarious."

"Really?"

He uncrossed his arms and said in a serious tone, "Really..."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa... what's goin' on here?" John Morrison came over and stood in-between them.

"Randy here thinks he can just make fun of Kelly right in front of my face and get away with it," Edge told him, glaring at Orton.

"I can do whatever the hell I want," Randy said. "And your girlfriend sleeps with everybody in this whole fu**ing business!"

"You better shut your mouth," Edge warned him. 

Suddenly...

I squeezed my fists together and got in front of Randy's face. "What is your PROBLEM?" I shouted. "Who the hell are you to be saying things like that about me, HUH? My business is MY BUSINESS. YOU NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN AND SHUT UPPP!! It's OVER, I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE! YOU DON'T NEED TO KEEP TAUNTNG ME! I DON"T KNOW WHAT MADE ME LIKE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE! YOU ARE A SELFISH, IMMATURE HUMAN BEING AND I HATE YOU! DROP DEAD!" I screamed, slapping him in the face.

Tears were running down my cheek...

My throat felt sore....

To my surprise, he did nothing but keep his head in the position I slapped him in...

... 

"C'mon, Adam,"  I turned to leave, grabbing Edge's hand and pulling him with me...

"You sure you're okay now?" he asked me when we were alone. 

"Yeah, yeah... I think so.."

"Don't worry, Kelly.. if Randy tries to mess with you and give you any more problems, I'll put the bastard in his place.."

"Thanks, Adam..."

"C'mon.. you know I'll always be there for you."

I smiled up at him. "Yeah.. I know."

He stared at me..

"God, you're so beautiful.."

"Oh, stop it," I said, blushing.

"No.. you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

"Adam, I--"

But he stopped me mid-sentence and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Lord have mercy," said CM Punk, walking by. "Not next to the equipment.."

Edge and I laughed and held hands..

"So who are you gonna face tonight again?"I asked him.

"Oh..Drew McIntyre.."

"Right..."

"Yeah... He used to like you, remember?"

".. Well he's going out with Rosa Mendes, isn't he?"

He shrugs. "Beats me."

... I look down for a moment.. thinking of..

... Randy's expression after I screamed at him....

....

He seemed so.... hurt?

But isn't that what I was trying to do? Hurt him?

Then why do I feel so... bad?

"What's wrong?" Edge asked me, with a concerned look on his face..

I shook away the thought. "Nothing. Nothing..."

"You sure?"

"Uh-huh.. I'm gonna go tinkle," I told him, winking.

"Need some help?" He grinned and I laughed out loud... "Maaybe later, Adam.."

I walked off and headed toward the restrooms..

...When I got there, I went straight passed it...