13

Dark POV

I wake up and see that I am not in my room, wait I am at Light's home. I hope he finishes soon, I miss (Y/N) very much, she is like a daughter to me.

I get up and walk out side my room. Looking around I see mo sign of Light, and it is dark outside. He must be in bed, I peek around a little. I see a door I did not see there before. Light walks out of it.

"Oh, hey! What are you doing up? I thought you went to bed." I get the feeling to want to kill.

"Light are you almost done with the remedy?" He shakes his head no. I sigh, beginning to hear the thoughts of killing on my mind. I try to control, my entire body tenses and I manage to keep myself from walking out that white door, where there are tons of people. I could slaughter them all not leave a trace of myself on any of it.

I start to fall to my knees and I look up, Light runs towards me and pulls me into the room I was in before. Soon enough I end up seeing black spots in my vision from the immense pain in my head from trying to hard.

"Light don't let me do any-" I couldn't finish the sentence and I pass out.

Light POV

I walk out of my laboratory, seeing Dark looking at me with a slightly astonished look on his face.  "Oh, hey! What are you doing up? I thought you went to bed." His eyes darken for a second, his knees start to get wobbly. He leans on the wall and looks at me.

"Light are you almost done with the remedy?" I shake my head no and turn away for a mili-second and hear a sliding sound and look over to see Dark on his knees next to the wall. He was holding his head and mumbling slightly. I run over and pull him into the guest room and lay him on the bed. His eyes start to close, but he still tries to talk.

"Light don't let me do any-" I look at him sad now. I pick him up again and bring him into the lab. Its late, I may be tired, but I wont let anything distract me from saving my brother. I put him on the operating table and finish the remedy.

"I am sorry I wasn't fast enough." My white floof falls into my face and I let a single tear shed. I continue to fix it with my back turned to him. I hear the sound of some one moving.

Turning around I see someone holding Dark. Smaller frame and a girlish sounding laugh. She teleports leaving no trace. I stand there mouth agape. I couldn't move.

I walk out and grab my coat going out the front door.

(Y/N) POV

I am currently sitting on the couch playing with JG in some racing game. Jess is in the kitchen with Kara cleaning up from dinner, and Jack and Mark are recording a lot of videos.

"Yes I'm in first!" JG cheers out next to me.

"I'll catch up to you soon enough!" I say back. Jess and Kara walk in the living room.

"Okay Kiddo's Bedtime after this round." Jess says drying her hands on a dish towel. I am in second and JG is right in front of me. Its neck and neck, I fall back slightly and use a red shell.

"WHAT!" JG shouts a little loudly and he falls back into second place while I speed into first and past the finish line. 'Thank you for your tips and tricks Mark' I think to myself. I put my hands up and smile brightly, I look at JG and give him a big hug, saying sorry. He hugs back and says cheerfully.

"Its okay I could never be mad at my best friend!" We get up and walk to my room, since we are already in our pajamas we crawl into bed and lay down. I start to get comfortable while JG holds onto me and, we both have our favorite stuffed animals in between us.

"Good night guys." Jess says and closes the door a little. 

Mark POV

I turn of the recording as I try to stop laughing. I look at Jack and start laughing again. Once again trying to stop, but to avail I fail and continue, Jack doing the same. We get up and walk into the living room and see the girls watching TV on the couch. I move very close and I am in between the girls behind them. "SO, are the little ones in bed." I ask putting my loudness and emphasis into the so part of my question. Making Jess jump and Kara laugh at her. She looks at me and smacks me. "Yes, they are." I sit down on the couch and Anti walks out and joins us on this couch, while lonely Jack sits on the loveseat by himself.

Mark POV

I yawn and open my eyes looking around I feel pressure on top of me, knowing I am asleep in my back. I hear the familiar snoring of my girlfriend. I smile and hug her closer. I see no signs of Jack, Anti or Kara, but I hear the kids in their room and I hear running, along with. "Chica come back, that's not yours!" The voice of (Y/N) screech and I see the puppy running towards me holding a stuffed (F/A).

As she tries to run past me I grab her with one hand and hold her there. (Y/N) looks at me and mumbles a thank you and runs off with her toy and JG. They appear to be playing tag. I shake Jess to try to get her to wake up and she does, slowly but surely.

She gets up and asks me. "Do we have any coffee made?" I get up and offer her a hand she takes it, I pull her up and we walk to the kitchen. I start making breakfast and she makes coffee. I smile at her and she smiles back. I am happy I met her, well more like crashed into her. I chuckle thinking of that day and she gives me a questioning look. "What?" I just smile and kiss her cheek. "Nothing. Just thought of something funny." I make breakfast to the sound of kids playing and her humming.