12

(Y/N) POV

As I wake up, I see that JG and I are still cuddling on the couch together. I smile brightly and look around some more. Mark and Jess are in the living room on the smaller couch, huddled together underneath a blanket.

I hear someone walking around they are not so quiet. I guess Anti is awake. I yawn getting Jess's attention, as Mark is still asleep. I wave to her and JG hugs me closer. I smile and feel all fuzzy and warm inside. I close my eyes and go back to trying to sleep. Being successful go into a dreamland of happiness.

Dark POV

I knock on the door to Light's place. I hear him walk to the door and open it up. "Hey Dark, I am still working on it. Come in though." I walk in and sit on the couch. Light closes the door and walks into a hallway and yells to me. "Hey I have a guest room for you to stay in!" "Okay!" I say back to him.

I walk into the hallway with my bags and open the guest room. Putting my bags on the bed I look at the room. Everything is white or brown. The sheets are white, as well as the walls. While the furniture is brown. I raise my eyebrow at the room. "Well he is an angel." I sigh out and sit on the bed, laying back I begin to drift off and take a nap.

(Y/N) POV

I sit up noticing JG is no longer holding me. I look around he is no where, I sigh sad he is not here. I hear someone in the kitchen, then Chica runs out of there smelling like trash. I watch as Mark runs behind her trying to grab her.

"Chica come back here you stink!" He yells and starts to catch up to her. All the meanwhile I am laughing up a storm, I am laughing so hard my cheeks hurt. I put my hands to my face in an effort to try to stop laughing.

"Stop, you're making me laugh too much!" I open my eyes and look at Mark. He is holding Chica looking at her.

"Hey I have an idea! (Y/N) why don't you help me bathe Chica?" He asks looking at me. I shrug and get off the couch following him into the bathroom with Chica. Looking at Chica she is muddy and wet.

"What were you doing Chica I ask her." I walk into the bathroom and we pout Chica in the tub.

"(Y/N) can you grab the puppy soap from over there?" He points to the other side of the tub and I grab it and hand it to him.

"Thank you." He says and starts to wash the puppy. I stand there. "Hey kiddo, you want to go get some treats for her, when we are done." I nod and runt to the kitchen. I get a chair and stand on it, and grab a few doggy cookies from the treat jar. I climb down and turn around, only to be scared by JG standing there. I squeak slightly.

"Hey JG where have you been?"

"Oh, Anti and Kara went out to the store and took me with so I could get out of here for a bit." Then where is Jessi I think to myself.

"Okay." I start to walk away and hear JG walking behind me. I stop and turn towards him.

"Do you want to help us bathe Chica?" I ask him, curious if he actually would like to. He smiles at me and nods his head multiple times. I smile back at him and begin to head to the bathroom again. Walking into the bathroom I smile and begin to giggle at the sight in front of me. Mark is sitting in the bathtub with Chica, both covered in bubbles and water. Soon enough JG and I just lost it and started to laugh, we laughed so much that our sides hurt. Mar finally makes a pouting face and says.

"Hey what are you laughing at?" I look at him and jump into the bath with him.

"I was laughing because you looked funny. I like to look funny so I thought I could jump in with you and loo funny too!" I say a little loudly and Mark begins to laugh at my thoughts. I smile the brightest smile I could.

We continue on washing Chica and we begin to rinse her off. She keeps trying to bite the water, making all of us laugh. We finish up with her bath and we get out. Mark takes care of JG and Chica while I get cleaned up. Then Mark comes in and takes his turn cleaning up after I leave. I got changed and walked out to play with JG and Chica. I look in the living room and they are both asleep on the couch. Wow didn't know bathing a puppy could put someone to sleep. I lay down next to them on the floor, with my head on Chica's belly, falling fast asleep.