11

(Y/N) POV

Now that I have had a nap, we are waiting for Anti to come home. Kara is standing by the door. We locked it so that they would have to knock to get in. We hear a couple of silent knocks Kara opens the door.

Anti POV

I knock on the door, I hear some one walk towards the door and they open it. I look at who open the door and I immediately hug the person I see.

"Kara I missed you so much." I say tearing up, man who knew she would. I hear her giggling and crying as well. We walk in together and we are shot at with confetti poppers. I laugh and wipe away  my tears as well as hers and we laugh. Jess comes over to me holding (Y/N) and gives me a hug.

(Y/N) POV

I am so happy that Kara and Anti are together again. Its nice to see them they look like they are in love. I wonder what it means to be in love. I wonder if they will ever get married. I hope I can some day. JG walks over to me and takes my hand. I smile at him and then go back to looking at Kara and Anti. Anti kisses Kara's cheek, and then Kara's cheek tuns red.

I feel something warm touch my cheek, so I turn my head and end up coming face to face to JG and kiss him on the lips. I giggle and cover my face he does the same. While the others are laughing at what we just did. "JG do you love me?" He puts his finger up to his mouth and thinks for a moment. "Yeah I do!" He says and then tackles me in a hug "I wuv you too JG!" I said hugging him back. At this time everyone was laughing at us.

I smiled happily and got up, walking over to Jess and Mark. I hugged them both at their knees cause I was too short. Mark picked me and held me and hugged me and so did Jessi. This is nice.

Dark POV

I stand there in the background and think to myself. 'How can I get a hold of Light, I don't want to bother him.' I can feel the want to kill something.

Mark walks over towards the kitchen. "Hey, Mark I have to go out for a bit. Okay?" He turns towards me giving me full attention. "Alright is everything okay though?" I sigh not wanting him to really know."Yeah I just have to get a hold of Light." He looks at me questioningly. "Why? Are you having blood lust."

I look to make sure neither of the kids are near, as well as everyone else. "Yes, I don't want anyone to worry about me. Not only that, but I don't want to put the kids or anyone here at risk, due to one of them angering me by accident. I would never be able to forgive my self if anything happens to (Y/N)."

Mark nods and moves aside. "Go ahead I will let them know you had to leave, don't worry about it."

I walk out the door and call Light. "Hey Dark, what's up?" I speak in a hushed tone, trying to get to the secluded place I always go to.

"I am having problems again, and I don't want anything to happen to (Y/N). Can you help me?" I ask practically begging.

"Yeah I can, just give me till tomorrow so I can make the elixir." I sigh wanting it to be earlier than tomorrow. I would like it to be now, but what can you do.

 "Okay I will come to your place, I don't want (Y/N) to see me this way."

"I will work on it as fast as I can. See you tomorrow." I teleport home wanting to grab a few things for the night there, and probably the day after as well, just to make sure it kicks in before I go home.

I walk in the door and head straight to my room. (Y/N) follows behind me. "Darky where are you going? Are you okay." I don't want to turn around, I know her eyes are going to be huge and I cant lie to those eyes. "I am going to visit a friend I wont be back for a couple of days, but don't worry I will be soon." I say kneeling down and cupping her cheek. She nods and turns away, skipping back to everyone else.

I smile happy, how could she make me angry. I think, sighing I go back to pack some clothing and stuff.

(Y/N) POV

I skip my way to the others again, casting Dark one more glance to see him close his door. 'I am going to miss him when he leaves.' I think to myself and turn around.

Mark looks at me and must have noticed my somewhat glum look, he came over and picked me up. "Marky, I am going to miss him, why does he have to leave?" I ask sad at the fact that my friend would not be here for awhile.

I hug Mark and he rubs my back in comfort. I want to cry, but I have to be strong for Darky. Mark puts me down.

I feel someone take my hand and pull me slightly. I look up and there stands JG. I try to put on a smile, but I can't, I am just too sad that he is leaving. JG pulls me closer to him and hugs me tightly. "It's okay. What's wrong?" I sniffle, because my nose is running, and I am crying a little. "Darky is leaving for a few days and then he will be back, but I am going to miss him a lot."

JG and I walk over to the couch and sit sown together. He hugs me and we lay down, cuddling and falling asleep. I sigh and feel someone put a blanket over us and kiss my forehead. As well as saying. "See you soon Kiddo." In a whisper tone "Goodnight." I say not fully aware of everything.