6

(Y/n) POV

"So what are we going to name this puppy?" I put my thumb to my lip and look at the puppy. "What about naming her after one of those animals from that scary game you played. With the animals, that tried to get us when you played." I looked up at him and gave him the biggest pouty lip and puppy dog eyes I could.

I said that because I remember when he played it and when he would get scared he would call me, I would come in and sit there with him. He would hug me and I would hug him. He called me his snuggle buddy after that. "Which one do you want to name her after?" I thought again, oh the chicken was a girl right?! "The chicken!" I yell a little with a smile on my face. "So her name will be 'Chica'. Correct?" I nod my head yes over and over.

"Awe, she's so adorable." Jack shouts out to the people of the room. I went over to the puppy and pet her. "She's so soft and cuddly!" I squeal while hugging the little puppy. "One day she is going to be bigger than you, but then you will grow bigger." Anti says with a smile.

JG walks over to me and takes my hand. "Do you want to play?" I brighten up and smile wide. "Yeah can we all play a game together?" "Yeah that sounds like fun!" "What game would you kids like to play?" Dark asks. I think for a moment and then I look at JG. " What would you like to play JG?" I ask him. "Hide and Seek its so much fun, and with more people it will be awesome!" He shouts. "Okay!" "I will count and then look for you guys." Dark says with a creepy smile, showing his sharp teeth to us. "Okay!" I say a little loud because of my nervousness. He turns and covers his eyes and starts to count. I run and hide with JG. This time I am going to stick by him. "Best friends?" JG asks as we run down the hallway. "Best friends forever!" I reply to him.

I look around, thinking to see where I can hide well enough. Not to mention, a space big enough for two. "15,14,13,12,11,10..." I hear Dark counting down still. I see my bed. "JG under my bed, we can both fit." I whisper. We crawl under. It is against the wall, so we push ourselves against the wall as far as we can. "3,2,1... READY OR NOT, HERE I COME!" Dark yells out, I'm pretty sure everyone heard him. JG grips onto my hand as if we are going to be pulled away from one another. We hear Dark moving throughout the house. 'Thump, thump, thump.  "Hm, I wonder where they could be?" He looks around and goes quiet, he is teleporting.

"Ahhhhhhh!" We hear a scream. 'Mark?' I think to myself. "Now you have to help me find the rest!" Dark says clearly. We see their feet going towards the closet. I keep myself from gasping, knowing Jack and Anti are hiding in the same area! Dark opens the (F/C) colored door, slowly and quietly.

"Hellooo, boys..." Dark says in a scarily deep voice. My eyes widen in slight fear, although I know I am completely safe. Jack and Anti both scream not expecting this to happen. "Man how did you know we were here?" Jack asks, "You two, breathe loudly. Now lets find those kids!" Only then did I notice the slight gap between the wall and my bed. We were completely sticking out. We slide over to the middle more.

I hear a faint chuckling. JG gasps and looks behind me. I turn my head and see four pairs of feet. Something grabs my foot and pulls me out toward them. I screech and pull JG with me, I had an iron grip on him because I was scared. I'm upside down being held by my feet, and JG is being held upside down by Anti, somehow we kept holding hands throughout this whole thing. I laughed and looked at JG, we both smiled.

"Soo, you two win, because you were the last ones found. We are set down on my carpet, we both scramble to each other and hug each other. JG holding me against his chest and I am hugging his waist. "So what's next birthday girl?" I open an eye and look at Mark. "Umm, 'gasp', MOVIE TIME!" I squeal full of happiness I grab my (F/C) blanket and my (F/A), along with Tiny box Tim, and Sam. JG does the same thing and follows me out to the couch. We hop on the couch and set up all the stuffies and blankets and hug each other.

"So what movie kid, where did they go? Are they underneath all these blankets and stuffed animals?" I feel some one start to sit down on the couch, then they lay down. "Ahhhh, you're squishing us!!" I shout while JG screams. The pressure goes away and we are able to get comfy again. "Um, can we watch (favorite movie)? Please?" "Of course, it is your birthday." We began to watch and I started to fall asleep as JG and I cuddled with each other.

Time Skip

I wake up to feel myself wrapped up in blankets and cuddled up to JG. I was happy I yawned. "Hey (Y/N). We didn't want to move you two so we left you two in your spots on the couch." I sat up still not entirely awake. "What time is it?" I mumble out. Jack chuckles and says, "Its one in the mornin'" I don't even think I just flop back wards and lie down falling back to sleep again. "Goodnight you two!" Jack whispers.