3

Jack POV

We all were still gawking at JG and (Y/N), they are so cute! I wonder if they will continue to be good friends. One thing I still cant seem to wrap my head around is why Mark took this child in, it's cool and all but still a child is a lot of work.

JG isn't always with me normally he is with Anti. Dark seems very happy to have (Y/N) around it makes him seem less scary. He still kills but still he is so caring around her and I have never seen that except when JG was around last year when I visited Mark.

Anti is so fascinated by kids, I don't know why but he really seems to enjoy being around them. That is one of the reasons why he stays with Anti most of the time. Plus I couldn't keep track of a child with my schedule. I feel bad not being able to take care of him, but I cant exactly tell my parents about him, either or they might freak out, and I don't want that.

(Y/N) POV

I am really enjoying this time with all these people. Anti has been playing with JG and I, we are currently playing hide and seek, this is the last round till dinner. JG is the seeker this time and Dark, Anti and I are hiding. JG is a really good seeker so I need to hide really good.

I hear him start to count down, as I run down the hall and to the right, my room. I like my room there are plenty of places to hide I could go under my bed, or in my closet. How about the hamper I am really small so I can fit in there. I pulled my stool over to the hamper and stepped into it standing on top of the pile of dirty clothing. I crouch down and pull the lid onto the top of it and sit and wait.

I hear thumping foot steps they are heavy like an adults I hear the door close slightly and then open again, then more foot steps they went to my closet and sat down. I don't know who it is though. I am sitting here waiting on something happening.

Suddenly I hear loudly. "READY OR NOT, HERE I COME!!!" JG yelled at the top of his lungs. I giggled a little but quickly stopped as I heard light footsteps coming towards my room. I put my little hand over my mouth now noticing how loud I actually am.

I heard some laughing, it was a deep voice laughing. I then heard the closet being opened and while that happened I heard. "Aha! Found you Anti!" Then there were sounds of standing up and moving around then whispering, "Hey, I will help you find (Y/N). I know where she is." I lifted up the hamper slightly and looked out. Anti was leaned over JG whispering into his ear.

Anti POV

I know (Y/N) was in the hamper she was snickering when I walked in the room. I kept myself from laughing though. I decided to hide in the closet and wait, I knew he would find me sooner than (Y/N). I moved my self around in the closet just then I heard the closet being opened, then I heard. "Aha, I found you Anti!" I started laughing because I was making so much noise and I was being silly thinking he would never hear me moving around.

"Hey, I will help you find (Y/N). I know where she is." Just then I had to keep my laughter contained and it was about to overflow, (Y/N) adorably lifted the hamper up. I could see her peering out and taking note that we were standing there. Her eyes were moving back and forth rapidly, and then she locked her eyes with me, and quickly dropped the hamper shut.

A little too loudly cause JG spun around and walked over to it and knocked on it. "Hello, is there some one in here." He had a confused face on and, looked truly interested in why it made a noise. It was opening again slowly she peered out, looking around. She then stood up and began to laugh and then JG began to as well. This sight was so cute. I decided to pick them both up and toss them on the bed, then off to help me find Dark. I am surprised that he is playing with us. They both squealed slightly as I lifted them up and dropped them on her little bed.