4

{Before they went to bed.}

(Y/N) POV

We were playing games and playing with his action figures and my dolls. We decided to play house. I was the mother and he was the father. It was fun we pretended that my baby doll was our child. We could not think of any good names for the baby, so we called it baby.

We started to get tired. JG yawned and then I did. I couldn't tell time but, I could tell it was getting late by how dark it was outside. "JG, are you tired?" He looked at me with his eyes closing a little. We were laying on the bean bags we began to gets sleepy. I closed my eyes and held JG's hand. He held mine in his and faced towards me as we fell asleep. I fell asleep a few minutes later.

Mark POV

I got up earlier than usual it is like 7 AM Dark woke me up along with Anti. When I got to the kitchen I saw Sean sitting at the counter with a cup of coffee, and extreme bed head. I chuckled slightly as I noticed he was drifting off, he has his jaw resting on his hand holding him up. I walked into the kitchen and said "Morning Jack!"

Jack suddenly looks up, realizing I am standing there and says "Hey Mark. How long have you been up?" I responded with "I just got up how about you?" He laughed, took a sip of his coffee and said "Same here."

I then remembered why I asked Dark to wake me up and said. "I need to prepare for (Y/N)'s birthday party!" I shouted, waking Jack up a little. I ran to my room and got dressed told Dark and Anti to watch the kids. I walked out of the house with Jack, making our way to the toy store. I bought (Y/N) some toys and puzzles for her to play with, then I saw something perfect and I bought it. It was expensive but worth it. I bought one of those horses you can sit and bounce on. "Oh man, (Y/N) is going to love this gift!"

Jack laughed and said. "I hope she like the gifts that Anti and I picked out for her!" I was confused they just met her yesterday how did they get her gifts already.

"How did you get her gifts already if you and Anti just met her yesterday?" "Oh, Anti and I went out yesterday while JG and her played. Basically Anti went home and got her something." I walked to the check out and bought everything I needed. "I had Anti run home and get a Sam plush. She may not know my channel, but I figured, with all of her stuffed animals, she wouldn't mind another one." I raised my eyebrow at this. "Oh really?" "Yeah I am glad I had Anti do that." "Oh okay, I am glad you were able to get her something that she will like!"

We start walking out to the car, and continued talking about how nice it is to see each other again. How much Jack misses Signe, also how they wish they could live together.

I changed the topic not wanting to see my friend upset. We drove to the party store and bought (F/C) party hats and (2ndF/C) streamers, along with a plastic table cover with jungle animals on it. She will love this! I also bought candy, lots of it so I can put it into a (favorite animal) piñata.

I walked up the front not being able to carry everything properly. So Jack laughed at me for being a stupid to not get a cart! I dropped everything on the check out counter, causing the cashier smile at me and ask if this is everything I needed today. I smiled back at her and said yes and paid her the money after they scanned everything.

We got into the car and I put in the order for (Y/N)'s birthday cake. Its a grassy green cake with little (F/C) colored butterflies and (2ndF/C) flowers on it. They said I could get it in a couple of hours. It is about 8:30 AM now, since we headed out at like 7 AM to start shopping. (Y/N) and JG should be getting up soon.

(Y/N) POV

I woke up in bed, I don't remember falling asleep in bed. I guess Mark or some one put me to bed last night. I then looked over and noticed JG looking at me. I looked down at my hands, noticing that we were still holding onto each other. I blushed a little and covered my face with my free hand. JG giggled at me and hugged me protectively. We laid there giggling to each other asking questions, like what's the other persons favorite animal.