5

(Y/N) POV

"(Y/N)! time to open your presents and blow out your birthday candles!" I run over with JG hot on my tail. I jump up onto a chair and examine my cake. "I love it Mark! Thank you!" I said smiling widely and clapping my hands. I was so excited, I thought about what I wanted to wish for. They start to sing to me the tune of Happy Birthday.

I put my pointer finger in the air and gasp as they finish the song. I think to myself. 'I wish that JG and I have the best of times along with everyone here, and that everyone enjoys themselves!' I finish thinking my wish and open my eyes, and blow out the four candles stuck in the cakes icing. They all started cheering and clapping for me. Not sure why but they just did. I smiled at them and said. "CAKE TIME!!!", and I put my hands up and laughed. Mark laughed along with everyone else as he picked me up and set me in my seat at the table and served me a piece of cake. I started to dig into the cake I was so excited. JG got his piece next, we both enjoyed our (favorite cake flavor) flavored cake. Mark was giving everyone cake and one by one they all sat down and ate. When I was finished, I waited for JG to finish his.

When he was done we got out of our chairs and ran out to the living room to play with my blocks again. "What should we build this time?" "I know! how about we see how high we can build it!" I shouted slightly back to JG. He looked at me smiled and shook his head several times.

Mark walked in. "Hey Kiddo? Are you ready to open your gifts." Mark said excitedly with his hands held together tightly. I nodded and looked at him with one of my smiles. Mark walked away and came back with big boxes wrapped in shiny (F/C) wrapping paper. Then there was a bag that was neon green and another one like it. They all came in and sat down in their seats. Jack, Anti and Mark sitting on one couch and then Dark and glitch sitting on the other couch. JG sat down criss-cross-apple-sauce with me on the floor as I grabbed one of the bags.

I pulled out the tissue paper to see a green and blue eyeball. "Hey this looks like Anti's eye!" I exclaimed a little loudly. "Its name is 'Sam'!" Jack shouted with a cheeky smile. I smushed 'Sam' in a hug while I cheekily smiled. I got up and went over to Jack and hugged him then said thank you several times.

I walked over to one of the boxes. It was smaller than the others I opened it up, and laughed when I saw what it was. It was a Markiplier t-shirt, it was black but I liked it none the less. I put it on It was a adult size so it was really large on me and it looked funny. Mark laughed and clapped when I put my head through and my arms. I stood there and looked at myself, when I tried to walk I tripped on the shirt cause it touches the floor and drags behind me like a really long dress. They all start to laugh like crazy,  and I thought it was funny so I laughed along with them.

I sat down on the ground moved towards the other gifts. I opened all the other gifts, they were mostly various toys. There was one more gift it wasn't like any of the other gifts with me that were already opened. "Hmm..." I hummed out as I looked at it and tilted my head to the side. 'I wonder what it is.' I thought to myself. "Go ahead and open it up!" Mark said to me. I grabbed the (F/C) color blanket covering it, and yanked it off of the gift. I recognized it almost right away. It was a horse that you can sit on and bounce on it. I always wanted one since my Grandparents bought me one, before the incident. Today though is a happy day. "Thank you Mark!!!" I ran over and jumped onto his lap and hugged him tightly. He knew how much I wanted one since then.

Mark POV

As she opened up the gift I knew she would be happy. I am glad she likes it so much. I hold her in the almost bone crushing hug she is keeping me in. I smile more knowing how much she loves it. I let go of her but, she doesn't she just holds on tighter. Everyone laughs and I pry her off of my torso and put her on the ground.

Dark smiles interestingly, as I hear a bunch of moving around in the closet by the bathroom. "That's not all!" Dark says in that all too familiar commercial voice. I lift one of my eyebrows looking at him as he smiles, almost evil like. He wouldn't do anything to hurt (Y/N), would he? No he loves just as much as I do. I thought to myself.

He gets up and walks toward the closet and opens it up in there is a puppy. It comes tumbling out with its tongue out. (Y/N) runs over to it and start squealing as it picks her face and she pets it. She looks up to me and asks "Can we keep her?" With big puppy dog eyes, accompanied by a pouty lip, Dark taught her to do when she wanted something from me. I sigh and say yes. She jumps up and squeals, running to me with the puppy plowing behind her. "Thank you, thank you, thank you markimoo!" She exclaims hugging my legs and looking up to me. I bellow a laugh as she does this and say

"Your welcome."