Chapter 1

Theodore III

Theodore III

I leaned back into the soft, dingy couch at my strip club and let the stripper in front of me shake her ass

I leaned back into the soft, dingy couch at my strip club and let the stripper in front of me shake her ass. I really didn't want to come out tonight without Jazmine by my side but my friends convinced me to come out. I mean, I'm only turning 23 once so I might as well make it special. I'll just turn up with Jazmine later tonight once she gets off of work. The stripper bounced her bare ass around in my face to the beat of the song playing in the background before dropping down into a split in front of me.

"Goldie,"I called out to my stripper.

Through hooded eyes and smoke from my blunt, I looked down at the stripper that was always willing to do everything I asked of her. Goldie's always the first to come and the last to leave and she always leaves with the biggest tips every night. She's dedicated to her job by pleasuring her customers, and that's one thing I like about her.

"Yes,Daddy?"

"I need my birthday gift from you," I replied, causing her to smile.

"Anything for you Prince."

Without any type of hesitation, she unzipped my jeans and stuffed her cold hands down my briefs as she kept that same motivated smile on her face. She pulled my dick out of my pants and took me into her mouth like she usually does on my birthday. I try not to mess with my employees but I just can't help myself with Goldie. She isn't like the rest of the strippers working at my club, or any club for that matter. She didn't have that normal stripper mentality. She wasn't always trying to fight with her competition or any niggas that shorted her on her tips. She just worked harder the next time to makeup for what she missed out on.

And she didn't have the usual stripper vibe to her. If I actually got to know my employees, I would know if she's cool or not but she seems like it just based on my interactions with her. Goldie's tall, brown skin, slim thick, has short hair and isn't trying to make a career out of stripping. She said she's only doing it to put herself through school, so I can't even fault her.

Goldie sucked up and down the shaft of my dick, making me grow harder and harder the more she deep throated me. Goldie had a long throat so she was able to take all of me into her mouth and still make it enjoyable for me. She continued to deep throat me, gargling on the head of my manhood as I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down further. It wasn't until she started gagging that I actually pulled her head up and let her breath.