I lifted my head and peaked over his shoulder, instantly feeling the wind brush through my hair. The sun warmed my face and I could see the birds flying around us, through the trees. Little animals looked at us from the side of the road as we rode by, curiosity getting the best of them. “Wow,” I breathed out, smiling.

“See this is what you would have been missing if you didn’t get on,” Chase retorted, chuckling at my expression when he glanced at me through the mirror. He looked around and then suddenly pulled over to the side of the rode, taking off his helmet and sniffing the air.

I gave him a confused stare, one eyebrow raised in the air. “Why are you sniffing?”

He unclipped my helmet and took it off, helping me off the bike. “Because we are taking a little trip…” He put the helmets in the little bag on his seat and began pushing the bike into the brush, disguising it so know one could see it.

I looked around at my surroundings, nothing but trees everywhere. “Where could you possibly be taking me in the middle of nowhere?” I walked a little closer to him, trying to figure out what he is thinking.

He peered through the woods before smiling down at me. Holding out his hand he waited for me to place mine in his. “Well I can show you and keep the surprise or you can just stand here and I will go have fun.” He wiggled his fingers.

I sighed and slapped my hand down in his, instantly enjoying the sparks that flew up my arms. We began walking through the woods, easily dodging hanging limbs and stumps that stood out of the ground. It had been a couple of minutes before I finally got tired of walking. “Where are you taking me? We have been walking for ages!”

He laughed at me once again before pulling back some hanging leaves, revealing a pond. The water was crystal clear and you could see the little fish swimming around in it,  poking the surface of the water before descending back down to the bottom. Little smoothed out rocks laid around the pond, soaking up all the sun that streamed down through the treetops. “We only walked for a minute,” he replied sarcastically, pushing me lightly by my lower back into the clearing.

“How did you find this place?” I asked, turning to look at Chase. 

He shrugged his shoulders, “I smelt it while we were riding down the road.” He walked over to the edge of the pond and slipped his shoes off, placing his feet in the water. “Its warm…”

I smiled evilly before running up behind him and pushing him into the pond fully clothed. His arms flailed around for a moment, trying to regain his balance before crashing into the water. The water splashed into the air, sending little droplets flying everywhere and disturbing the still water.

His head popped up out of the water and his mouth hung open in shock. His hair was sticking to his face and his shirt now clung to every little muscle the bulged out of his body. Oh my goodness did he look hot like this… ugh snap out of it! 

I began to laugh hard, dropping my hands onto my knees as I tried to breath. My ribcage was hurting so bad that I thought I was going to die. “Oh… my… gosh! Your face!” I squealed through my laughter, pointing my finger in his direction.