Chapter 1

Skye's POV
I woke up another day, just to go to school another day. Another school day, which is another boring day.
Once I got to school I sat down at my desk and read a yaoi manga. Later the bell rang and all the familiar boring students rushed in the class. But then, the teacher came in with an unfimiliar student. She had red hair and brown eyes. She was very pretty, and had a nice body.

Hello, my name is arime, she said to the teacher.

Arime, please sit next to skye, the teacher said pointing at me.

When she sat next to me i smelled a strawberry sent coming off her. I smiled at the wonderful smell and turned to her.

hi my names skye, I said.

Hey.. She said.

She looked like she didn't want to talk at the moment so i left her alone the rest of the class.

After class I saw her in the hallway and tapped her shoulder.

Hey arime, want to eat lunch together? I asked.

Uhm alright... She said hesitantly.

We both walked in the cafeteria together. She seemed cool.

"So uhm, tell me about you", I said.

"There's nothing really to know".

My full name is Arime fuku, I have long red hair and brown eyes. My hobbies are reading, and studying.
My favorite color is green, just like your eyes she said staring into them. Uhm... I am a lesbian. An-

"Wait what?"

"Is there's something wrong with that?"

"N-No, I'm actually bisexual, I don't think there's anything wrong with it, it just took me by surprise I said".

But inside I was feeling really happy! I had a little crush forming.

Tell me about you, Skye.

Oh.. Uhm well my full name is Skye Otaku, my favortie color is aqua green. Uhm... I like to watch anime, read manga, and play video games.

Cool, she said leaning close to me.

Your eyes are really pretty, she said.

"T-thanks", I answered nervously.

*Ring Ring*

"Time to go to class".

She stood up and I couldn't help but look at her ass.

She turned around and said "pervert" and smiled.

"W-wat.. N-no wait. I wasn't."

"Just kidding Skye," she laughed.

I followed her out the cafeteria and walked to class.

After school we met outside the busses.

Well, this is were we part ways I said.

Here, she said handing me a slip of paper.

Your a cool girl, she said.

She gave me a quick hug then got on her bus.

I stood there, my face turning red, but soon got brought back to reality and walked to the front of the school and waited for my limo.

I opened the slip of paper, It was Numbers, so I assumed it was a phone number.
I put the number in my phone and texted her as soon as I got home.

Arime's POV
After handing Skye my number in a slip of paper i got onto my bus.
She was pretty cool, and I love her eyes. I sat in the back of the bus and put some ear buds in. I kept feeling a tap on my shoulder. I ignored for a while till I got annoyed by it.

What?? I asked.

"Hey, sexy want to go to my house", he asked while rubbing my thigh.

Fuck off, I said pushing his hand off.

Soon the bus came to a stop infront of my house.

I stood up to leave, and then this asshole grabbed my ass.

"Nice and juicy", he said with a smirk.

"Fuck you", I said as I walked away.

I had finally had a good day until that happened. This stuff always happenes to me. I feel so depressed all the time.

I walked into my house and immediately ran up to my room. I laid down on my bed and sighed. *Bzzz* my phone went.

I picked up my phone to see a text from a random number. "Hey, this is Skye" it read. A smile was immediately planted across my face. I then saved her number to my phone.

"Hey", I answered back.

Skye: Wyd

Me: nothing, wbu?

Skye: same.

We texted all night about random things. She made me smile. She was pretty to...but.. I can't fall for her. Last time i was with someone i did something horrible.. I don't forgive myself.

Skye: I'm really tired, I'll ttyl gn

Arime: Gn

After that I went to sleep.