Part 45

Chloe's POV

I'm sitting on the couch eating pizza then I hear the door slam with a sliding noise shortly after. I walk over to the door only to see Taylor crying tears of mascara sitting with the door behind her back.

"Come here," I say as I sit down at her level with open arms.

"W-why couldn't he s-say the t-truth?" She says while sobbing.

"Did he say it didn't happen?" I question her as I rubbed her back.

"Well no, but he didn't fully admit to it," she said wiping her tears away.

"I remember a long time ago, when I was seven years old, my grandfather told this story about life. There is a great fight going on inside all of us, and it's a fight between two wolves. One is evil, he is anger, envy, guilt, ego, and sorrow. The other one is good, he is joy, love, hope, truth, and faith. I asked grandfather which one will win and he said 'the one you feed'. Taylor, this is your time to feed the good wolf," I told her while looking into her eyes.

She gave me a soft smile and then her face got pale. She then got up holding her mouth and ran to the bathroom. I follow after her, and I hold her hair so she doesn't get puke in it.

She then brushes her teeth and thanks me for being a good friend. Taylor goes to Cameron's bedroom.

"Um Taylor?" I say confused.

"What?" She asks.

"Aren't we going to go to your house, since you guys kinda broke up?" I ask as I scratch my neck.

She then face palmed and rolled her eyes,

"Whoever said ignorance is a bliss is lying to themselves," she says as she packs her stuff quickly. I follow her actions and I walk back to Cameron's room to see Taylor with a shocked expression.

"What's up?" I ask as I pop my 'p'.

"Come over and look at this," Taylor says to my as she waves her hand towards herself.

I follow her orders and once I see what she was talking about, I'm shocked.

"He got me a promise ring," she said eyeing the beautiful ring in the Tiffany Blue box.

"Wow I can't believe he did that," I say in awe.

"Me either; he has the nerve," she said as she threw the bow on his bed.

"Taylor, you are feeding the bad wolf," I say in a warning tone.

"I hate when your right," she says in annoyance.

"Which is always," I say as I smirk.

"Chloe, you're feeding the bad wolf," she said mocking me.

I just laugh and put my arms up in defense.

She zips up her last bag and smiles in accomplishment.

"Are we ready to go?" I ask her.

"Yes let's head out this joint," she said as he got her bags and threw a peace sign up at the air.

"Taylor I really appreciate you and our friendship. I'm so happy you were my jail mate," I say as I lock arms with her.

"I love you Chloe."

"I love you Taylor, now start driving I'm hungry. I don't have time for this tumblr shit."

Authors note
I really like this filler chapter TBH please vote and comment your thoughts ❤️ I love you guys you are all worthwhile and beautiful