Part 20

Taylor's POV

So, today is the day for my photos shoot and saying I am nervous, is an understatement. I am not really into the whole 'taking photos in my bikini' thing. It's not that I'm not confident, it's just not my type of scene.

I just put sweats on and throw my hair in a pony tail. Cameron isn't coming to the shoot because he has a Magcon show to go to. I look on my phone to find look at the directions Scott sent me to the shoot.
-
-
-
Once I arrive I am greeted by an unfamiliar face and my manager.

"Hi Taylor, I would like you to meet Adam, he will be taking your pictures today," Scott said.

"Pleasure to meet you, Adam," I said genuinely.

"Well, it's an honor to have you on set, your room is the first door to your left down that hallway," he points down a narrow hallway, "then once you are dressed come out back to this room and the hair and makeup artists should be here to get you ready."

I thank him, then i walk down the hallway to see a door that says 'Taylor' on it. I walk in and see a bouquet of white roses on the table with a note that reads, 'your bikinis are laid in order left to right. Hope you enjoy the shoot, xxx Sports Illustrated'. I smiled and got changed.

I walked out to the main room, like Adam asked me to do and I saw the beauty squad. I sat down and they did my hair and makeup.

Once they were done, I walked outside through the back door. It was a beach house by the way, so of course there was a beach. I saw a few familiar faces one in particular, Gigi Hadid. We have met once at a Gala and she was really sweet.

I see Adam and I walk towards him.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I replied nervously.

"Hey don't be nervous that will show in your pictures. Be confident and feel sexy, because you are sexy," he told me. I know he was just trying to be encouraging, but it felt kinda too flirtatious for my liking. I just nodded and thanked him.

I had a semi rough start, but once I got the hang of it I felt on top of the world. I defiantly am considering modeling as a full-time career choice.

Authors note
This is kinda just a filler chapter, hope you guys still like it though. Please vote and comment :)💜