Part 19

I wake up to a snoring Cameron lying beside me in my king sized bed. Once I rub my eyes and I'm about to get up I hear my phone start to ring. I see it's my manger so I click to answer right away.

M=manger  T=Taylor

M= Hi Taylor, sorry if I woke you

T= it's fine, you didn't wake me. What's up?

M- Well, let's just say I have good news and some bad news.

T- Bad news goes first.

M- You're label has came up with the decision to drop you.

T- Wait, why? So I can't make music anymore? That's insane! That's completely bonkers!

M- No you can't make any more music. The label didn't want to risk the reputation of their business after you being framed. A lot of people still believe you killed your mother even after being proven innocent.

T- Well how can there be good news after that?

M- Sports Illustrated wants you to be their Rookie of the Year. Maybe you can pursue a modelling career.

T- I'll say yes to the Sports Illustrated, but we'll have to see about a model career. I want to see how I enjoy it.

M- Fine by me, as long as your busy that's all that matters to me. The shoot will be tomorrow, see you then.

T- Okay thank you

I get off the phone with my manager, Scott, only to see my beautiful lightning waking up.

"Who were you calling?" He said in his raspy morning voice.

"My manager called and told me good and bad news."

"What's the good news?" That's what I lie about Cameron. He always looks for the positive in every situation, even if it's the smallest thing.

"I got offered to shoot for Sports Illustrated Rookie of the Year!" I said ecstatic.

"Congrats babe, this calls for a special date," he replied getting up and then kissed me.

"That would be amazing, I enjoy your company," I told him.

"Now, what was the bad news," he asked.

"I got dropped from my music label."

"Wait, what? Why?" He said getting angry.

"You know why," I said sassy, then I told him,

"Don't worry though, I might like modelling more."

"As long as you're happy, I'm happy. Now go get dressed, we have places to see!" He then proceeded to run in my closet to get a his shirt and pants from when he stayed last. He then left the room to get dressed.

I got dressed and did my hair. When I was about to put on my makeup, out of no where Cameron walks in and takes the foundation out of my hands.

"What do you want to wear it?" I asked sarcastically.

"No," he said with it still in his hand.

"Then give it back to me jerk," I replied trying to get it out if his hands.

"No, you look better without all this goop on your face. You are beautiful Taylor, go without makeup today please, for me," he said pouting after.

I didn't say anything back, instead I got up to kiss him and said,

"I love you Cameron, let's go,"

"I love you always."

Cameron is driving me down an unfamiliar street and he hasn't said a word since we've gotten in the car.

"Where are we going?" Still no answer.

"I love you," still nothing.

"I ate all your pizza rolls."

"YOU DID WHAT!" He exclaimed snapping his face toward mine.

"That's really what you care about, pizza rolls?" I said not amused.

"Yes, they are my babies," he said in awe.

We finally make it to his destination. He pulled into a cafe unfamiliar to me. The cafe is called 'Gina's Cafe'. We walk into the small, yet crowded cafe. Cameron then walks up to a lady that looks similar to him.

"Hi Cameron!" She said with a huge, bright smile.

"Hi Mom!" He's so adorable. Wait, why didn't he tell me I was going to meet his mom? I feel my heart beat a thousand beats per second and I'm starting to sweat. Call me dramatic but this type of shit makes this bitch nervous.

"Don't you want to introduce me to someone," she hinted.

"Of course, this is Taylor, my gorgeous girlfriend," he said nervously hoping for her approval. I look up at him and give him a comforting smile. I then shake his mom's hand and say,

"Nice to meet you Ms. Dallas."

"Please, call me Gina." Then she looked over at Cameron and mouthed 'she's a keeper'.

I feel as if a huge weight is lifted off my shoulders. I'm just honestly happy I'm on her good side.

Cameron left to go use the restroom, which left me and Gina alone. She asked me right off the bat,

"So, what do you love about my son?"

"I love how he never gets annoyed when I text him six times or in all caps. How he is someone I can go on long drives with and can sing along to the radio with. How I can eat pizza with him at 2am and kiss at 6pm. He chooses me everyday and never thinks twice about it. That's why I love him," I tell her.

"I'm happy my son found you, what do you do for a living?"

"I was a singer, but I'm now thinking about going in to modelling," I tell her.

She nodded and smiled, then Cameron came back.

"Would you mind helping me make this order Cameron?" Gina asked.

"Um sure. Is that okay with you Taylor?"

"Of course, I'll be fine!" I tell him smiling.

Cameron's POV

I walked in the kitchen behind my mom. She then stops and turns to my direction.

"Don't ever loose her Cam."

"I don't plan on it, but why?" I asked curiously.

"She talks about you like you put the stars in the sky, and she looks at you like that too."

Authors note!
Hopefully you guys like my new cover and thank you for over 200 reads it means a ton! I hope you guys liked this chapter. Please vote and comment because it helps a ton! ❤️