Additional Tips

1. Filler couples.

Filler couples. Filler couples.

They're called that for a reason. They fill in when there's nothing important!

If I'm reading a Larry fiction, I want to read it because I want Larry.. I don't mind background couples like Niam, Ziall, Ziam, whatever, but when there are 3 whole chapters dedicated to that specific couple... That's when I no longer want to read on!

Keep it a background couple/ couples. Don't turn all attention to a filler couple.

2. Getting Ready chapters

So we all know those fanfictions where the author spends two whole chapters talking about how the girl gets ready for her date with Niall Horan.

It goes something like this-

There is detailed information about where the girl shops, how she does her makeup, taking a shower, curling her hair, what outfit, her friend squealing, and yada yada yada.

DO NOT DO THAT!!!

I cannot stress this enough. That is the type of thing people make fun of. Us readers don't need to know whether your girl wears cover girl or Loreal. Spend 2-5 paragraphs on it. Short paragraphs.

3. People who read your story.

Reward people who read your story. Make them want to keep reading. When someone adds your story to their library, then you freaking go inbox them a thank you and write an essay on how lovely they are. Someone leaves you a good comment? Dedicate a chapter to them!

It's the little things.

4. Use all the boys in your story.

Even if they're only minor characters that have nothing to do with the storyline, it's nice to see that all the boys have a role in the story.

5. Update once every two days.

Well this one speaks for itself.

6. Don't write more than three fics at a time.

Especially those who are in school. It's too stressful for you.

7. Read other fanfics to improve yourself and your style of writing.

Self explanatory.

Well, that's it guys! I hope I've helped you with your fanfics. If you have any questions please ask me. Don't forget to fan, vote, comment, and read my other stories.

This was inspired by all the mistakes I've made while writing my firs fanfic called Moments... DO NOT READ THAT OR I WILL KILL YOU... Anyway, love you babes. Good luck wih your writing. Xoxoxo.