OTP Tag

So yeah, I have to put 10 of my otps. 😄 I'm too lazy to tag but if you want to do it, just say you do and we'll pretend I tagged you all along.

1: Scott and Kira, Teen Wolf
Just yes.

2: Stiles and Lydia, Teen Wolf
Yet again, just yes. Fight me on this one.

3: Davina and Kol, The Originals
Yes, yes, yes. I cried at the part where Kol was saying about the stars and stuff when he (spoiler) died, and I also cried when he actually died. I know he comes back to life and stuff (though not as Daniel Sharman, 😥) but I haven't reached that part yet, so I'm still crying. Like, every second.

4: Izzy and Simon, The Mortal Instruments
This one is awesome. Nerd love. 😘 Magnus Bane ships it, what more do you people want?

5: Tessa and Will, The Infernal Devices
I love Jem but I love Will more.

6: Gabriel and Cecily, The Infernal Devices.

7: Sophie and Gideon, The Infernal Devices

8: Will and Nico, Heroes of Olympus
Anyone else completely dead after Solangelo feels in The Hidden Oracle?

9: Malia and Theo, Teen Wolf
I ship it but not as much as my other teen wolf ships. Let's be real, Stydia is perfect.

10: Hayley and Elijah, The Originals
I've only just started watching but I ship it so much. And (spoiler) when Jackson and Hayley got married I literally cried.

Bonus ship: Percy and Annabeth, Percy Jackson. It was one of my first ships (apart from Ron and Hermione, obviously). Forever in my heart.

There were loads I missed, like Ron and Hermione and Klaus and Caroline and things, and I've only just realised I forgot them. But whatever, these ships are all amazing so.